♥︎𝑪𝒉.𝟒: 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒕♥︎

(HURT-COMFORT CHAPTER 🌦)

As anticipated, the weather was bound to be odd as of Saturday

As anticipated, the weather was bound to be odd as of Saturday. Some showers but mostly the city and countrysides were blanketed with dark clouds with a slight fallowed and tanned tint to them. The wind was blustery and held no mercy for the viridescence of the fields. Trees were arching back in relative pain and flowers were plucked from their roots, flying with the gust. The sun hid itself from the face of Earth and everything appeared dark. You could tell a storm was coming sooner or later. The sound of thunder occurred in the skies. It sounded quite fatalistic on an unfortunate note. Such noise was to awaken the two adolescents and they appeared to be quite annoyed by such.

Suga: "What the fuck man-"

Daichi: (yawns) "Looks like hell decided to visit this morning.."

Suga: "Literally! Look outside, the sky looks yellow! Sort of- And the trees are practically waving all over the place!"

Daichi: "Calm down. We'll just have to wait for it to settle."

Suga: "I'm checking the forecast and it says it's going to be like this until.. WHAT! 9 PM!? I had things planned today."

Daichi: "Like what exactly?"

Suga: "Shopping for one and two exercise."

Daichi: "So you run?"

Suga: "Every morning. School days a lot earlier."

Daichi: "Quite dedicated aren't you. I tend to just go to the gym. I'm more power and endurance than speed."

Suga: "I see, well looks like most of my plans are a bit.. Out the window."

Daichi: "Your plans are now out the window and I can see them fly away."

Suga: "..."

Daichi: "What?"

Suga: "That joke even got the wind laughing Daichi." He said sarcastically

Daichi: "Only trying to lighten the mood."

Suga: "Don't worry, it's better when I'm having a row when you're here"

Daichi: "What's that meant to imply."

Suga: "It's explicitly implying that if I was alone I'd be more annoyed."