♡𝑪𝒉.𝟕: 𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔♡

Wednesday 6:30 AM:

Wednesday 6:30 AM:

The skies were kissed and layered with gold, like the Midas touch, it was a blanket over Japan. Rays of gold glowed across the expanses of the windy moors, dry and comfortable to rest upon. The weather forecast says that there will be no sign of rain, not a pindrop, perhaps meaning nothing was going to stop the tracks of the two adolescent males. And to the sun's awakening, an alarm clock sounds.

Daichi's POV

*beep beep beep beep..*

Daichi: "Ughhh.. Why is the alarm ringing?- Hm- Oh! It's the cinema hangout today."

I forgot that today was a day off from high school. Thank goodness actually, it's been really rough and busy lately, especially with trying to get Koushi back on track with his thoughts and his physicality. He weren't exactly in perfect condition after that outburst, he wounded up with bruises across his torso, waist and had a blood-covered knuckle. It wasn't the greatest sight for me to be honest, but what can a man like me expect with him? And all I want to do, what I seem to identify as my goal in life to keep him alive and well with me until we grow old. I can't have him ripping people to pieces just for my sake. Who knows who he could get tangled up with? Its just my way of feeling concern.

I'm still phased by his strength and stamina, quite on par with mine for some odd reason.. I will admit I am extremely impressed, considering he's smaller than me, and to no offense of course. But it doesn't mean I encourage him to be my lifetime bodyguard and protect me from any rumour or attack that is aimed towards me. We're eighteen years old and I want us to handle things maturely, and I wholeheartedly understand Koushi's situation currently as his "father" is a fuckface and Koushi feels so hurt inside, all it want to do is swing this fist of mine at his dad's disgusting face.

If I'm completely honest about how I feel about the situation, all I want to do is be Koushi's shield. I want him to know he's not alone whatsoever in his struggles. And I know everybody gets on at me for the words I use but I want to be like a comrade in arms. As a future police officer too, all I want to do is defend, defend, defend. And not even just because I feel that it's my duty, it's just that my heart takes over my rational thoughts sometimes and leads me to protect him from everything in his way.

Daichi: rubbing his eyes, "Time to get ready- C'mon Sawamura it's going to be just fine, you're his best friend right? Don't act too different- you'll be fine!"

Back to Third Person POV:

Daichi being a nervous wreck isn't entirely new on the catalog. It's what he's mostly known for. When most people discussed Daichi's personality the words "stressed" or "intentionally dense" come to mind. He sometimes chooses to be oblivious so he doesn't appear to be that nervous wreck but it's very obvious that it's a front. His most confident expertises are volleyball, politics and law however and they occur to be things that hold other people's perception of him together.