♥︎𝑪𝒉.𝟖 - 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔♥︎

Daichi: "I love the flowers! I really appreciate it I'll make sure to put these somewhere special

Daichi: "I love the flowers! I really appreciate it I'll make sure to put these somewhere special."

Suga: smitten, "That makes me so happy.."

Suga: ("I can't breathe, my heart feels like it's being stretched and punched. Help me-")

Daichi: "Oh- I forgot to say!"

Suga: "Hm?"

Daichi: "You look great, your outfit.. It's really nice, Koushi."

Suga: caught off guard, "Eh!?- I- Thank you?"

Suga wore a striped, large, white and blue jumper with a button-up shirt underneath, as it's collar was poking out. On his lower half he wore baggy jeans combined with boots which gave him height, pretty much equalling to Daichi's height. He also kept a tote bag on his shoulder containing his personal belongings. It seemed as Daichi didn't want to stop there with the compliments. This became sort of his passage to courting the other.

Daichi: slowly walking up to him "It's not really the only thing I like. I mean.."

Suga: daring, "Oh? Go on, I dare you."

Daichi: "Are you sure? I'm not holding back with what I say today~"

Suga: gulps but tries to keep composure, "You know, Koushi doesn't back down~"

Daichi: "Well.. Looking at you- it feels like a guilty pleasure~ From your hair, to your face and your smile.. Do you really want me to continue? Because I have a lot more to say."

The ash-blonde boy found himself clenching his left pectoral and looking at the floor to avoid the alluring structure and face of his best friend.

Suga: "Ungh! You- got me there!"

Daichi: "Well! Let's not hang around here too long, we've got a veryyyy exciting day ahead of us!"

Suga: "Fuck you Sawamura, why must you do this to me-"

Snatched by the Daichi's hand, they both make their way out of the car park, nearly tripping on elevations and ledges along the way. They find themselves in a mall which had millions of shops to peek inside and hunt around. As they stopped walking, Koushi gave the other a begging smile as he wrapped his arms around the other's arm, in which made both of them feel nervous simultaneously.

Daichi: "Looks like someone wants to go on a spree huh?~"

Suga: sarcastically, "How did you guess?~"

Daichi: sarcastically too, "No way! I didn't think I'd get it right that easily!~"

Suga: "In all seriousness though- please? The movie doesn't start for agessss!"

Daichi: "No need to sulk now, of course we can!"

Suga: "Yayyyyy!"

Daichi: smiling, "C'mon then let's go here first shall we?"