Chapter Four

Chapter Four

AUTHOR

A smile seems to never leave Lisa's lips as she taps on the steering wheel while waiting for the traffic light to go green. She stepped on the gas pedal when it did, bopping her head to some music on the radio.

When the blonde arrived at their apartment, she yelled Chaeyoung's name, "Come to my room real quick and help me!" The elation she experienced on the way home was soon replaced by anxiety as she waited for the elevator to reach their floor.

Rosé is quick to her feet with alarm written on her face, "What? What is it?"

Lisa jogs in her place in a mixture of excitement and nerves, "I scored a lunch date with Mina!" The two of them scream and jump and dance around the room in excitement before they plop down on the bed. "I'm so proud of you, Lisa! How did you ask her?" Chaeyoung's eyes are wide, telling the doe-eyed that she's hungry for details.

Lisa just flips her hair with a smirk on her lips, "She's the one who asked, girl. I feel like a lady," she replies with a smug look on her face.

Chaeyoung couldn't help but display her dismay at her best friend's response. "Nope. You just wore her patience thin because you're a coward to ask her out! That's so not ladylike, tsk," the taller blonde shook her head at her.

The doe-eyed pouts her lips at the Aussie's statement. "She just beat me to it," she complains as she crosses her arms over her chest, "And besides, it's not like this is the first and last time we'd go out to eat. I'll be the one to ask her next time," she inquisitively raises an eyebrow at her best friend, "Happy?"

The chipmunk hums in approval and points a finger at her, "You need to up your game, little woman, or else she'd go tired of your cowardly ass." Lisa rolls her eyes at her, "Yeah, yeah."

"So, what did you yell at me here for?" Her best friend asks as she sits up on the bed, "Oh, right," Lisa responds.

"I don't know what to wear," she says, anxiety creeping up on her again. Her best friend laughs with a shake of her head. "Lisa, it's a lunch date. In a café, I presume?" Lisa nods, and Rosé smirks.

"Just casual is fine, babe. You don't need to overdo it," Chaeyoung says as she walks towards Lisa's closet and scans through. "Why don't you...Ah, this," she pulls out a white turtleneck sweater. "It's the third week of November and it's getting chilly. You need to battle the cold," she explains while Lisa just nods and stands up to get it.

She held the sweater up to her torso and looked in the mirror. "Pair it with these high-waisted baggy jeans. You know? To showcase your assets," Rosé smirks as she gestures at Lisa's long legs. Lisa just chuckles with a shake of her head before she aligns the pants to the turtleneck sweater, looking through the mirror.

"And to finish off the look, this brown coat of yours that's been collecting dust to commemorate the season that's coming to an end." She coughs, "You need to dust that down real good," she comments.

"What about the shoes, Chaeyoung?" Lisa raises an eyebrow and Rosé gives her one of her own, "Must I do everything for you?" She shakes her head unamused, "Rubber shoes are just fine," but still answers.

The blonde gives her a big smile and settles the clothes down, caging the other blonde in a hug before she could exit the room, "Thank you, my Chaeyoung-ah!" She exclaims and showers her with kisses that Chaeyoung was so determined to evade.

"Yaaa! Alright, you're welcome! No need to get all clingy," the taller tries to stop the assaults.

"I'll cook us some lunch," Lisa says after she successfully lands three kisses on Chaeyoung's cheeks. And cooking, in Lisa's vocabulary, is heating up some of the food that her best friend had taken home from last night's event.