Something Ventured, Someone Framed

Within an unused classroom, a small group of witches were sitting and listening to Gus talk about human treasure. "Behold. The wonders of the human realm." The first item was a cheese grater that has the label 'Nail Clippers', and the second one is a bag of crisps with a flip phone keeping it closed 'Whoopie cushion' is its name. A broken umbrella cap is a 'food bowl', an unsolved Rubik's cube is a 'weapon?'. And finally, a paper clip is called 'Pay-Per-Clorp' "This little fellow is one of their most valued objects, supplied by Yn."

Gus, who has a crown on his head with the word 'president' written on it, holds up the red paperclip. "It aids in the compiling of printed wisdom, the scratching of gunk from under your nails, and my favourite... It even mimics the sounds of the human ocean." He bends it, so it creates a sproinging sound. "Ah, the human realm. So beautiful." Gus walks to the chalkboard that has many pieces of human paper on it, even a photo of Luz. "It's safe to say that the pay-per-clorp is a stunning testament to human ingenuity. Any questions?" Gus turns facing the five in the room.

Sitting at the centre desk on the front row are four witches of the school. A 'normal' boy who is named Mattholomule, he's a short, lanky teenage boy with beige skin, dark brown eyes, and straight brown hair which is shaved at the sides, puts his hand up.

Next to him is a girl whose head is a giant eye, with dark green blue hair, who is most likely asleep, who's in the potion track. A brown-haired girl looks like she's about to fall asleep, she's on the healing track. While the one-eyed goat-corn thing is also asleep with red sleeves and trousers therefore he's in the bard track.

However Yn sits at the back drawing in his notebook, he's wearing complete black showing his lack of coven or track, with his hood still up. "Ah, our newest member, Mattholomule."

"Augustus, is this what the president of the Human Appreciation Society thinks passes as 'Human Artefacts'?" he points to the colourful cube in front of him. "Because at my old school," he gets up and pushes all the human stuff to one side, making Gus panic. "We had real treasures." Mattholomule empties his bag showing 'human treasures'. A cellular phone, made from stone, a human skull, a poorly drawn skull on an egg and sports footwear, a mix of leaves, mud and wood. The other three gasps, "So real. I wanna touch them." The brown-haired girl says. "Go ahead. In my club, we didn't have any dumb rules." Mattholomule points to the list of rules on the board. Gus gasps "He didn't mean that." Gus says to the paper.

Yn looks up, chuckling slightly seeing the fakes. Mattholomule looks up at him, "What you laughing at, hybrid?" he sneered.

"Nothing, nothing. It's just... Well. They're fake." he chuckles again, seeing Mattholomule's face glow red. "No, they aren't. What do you know about humans anyway? You're... what 17? And not in a coven. You're a joke, hybrid." Yn sets his notebook down, showing various glyphs he's been drawing. He walks to the front and takes the fake artefacts from the rest of the club's hands. "Well, this isn't your club. Thankfully. It's Gus'." he slams the fake shoe on the table looking down at Mattholomule as Gus comes and stands next to him, with his arms crossed. "Exactly, who thinks I should be president?" Mattholomule asks. The two girls think he should be president while the goat man is an undecided voter. Mattholomule looks up at Yn with a smirk, raising an eyebrow. "Gus." he says clenching his fists.

Gus picks up the rock... I mean cellular phone, who calls it that anyway, and examines it. "Yn's right. These are fake."

"What?" They question. Mattholomule panics turning to the shorter child.

"You can't prove that!" Mattholomule states, before sighing and moving some of his hair. "You're just trying to distract these human appreciators. You're afraid of getting kicked out of office. It's the covenless and your word versus mine." Mattholomule had this really cocky smirk on his face. "I would rather be covenless than be in the construction track, Mattholomule." Yn growled, before going back to his seat and packing away his notebook.