The Frist Day

Yn was in Principal Bump's office waiting for Luz to get there. Bump was watching the news that speaks of something happening to a rival school. The door opens and closes indicating that Luz was here. She was wearing the school uniform but the colours were grey and white. "Hiya, Princy-B. Can I call you that?" Luz asks, walking to the desk. 

"Absolutely not." he frowns. "Now, today we'll be visited by the Emperor's Coven for a routine inspection. If we want to impress them, you'll need to join a coven track before they arrive."

"Actually, Principal Bump, I've made my own schedule." She takes out a roll of paper, going over what she'll be doing. But Bump stops her by laughing "Studying multiple tracks at once? Only Yn does that, no one else."

"Why is Yn here?" Luz looks at the boy, who's drawing in his notebook again. 

"I have to talk to him after you've joined a track." Bump explains. 

"But why can't I be the second to study multiple-" Bump cuts her off. 

"According to the rules," Bump holds up a role book with the Emperor Conven sigil on it. "A good witch needs to hocus-focus." He opens the book, "You can only pick one of the nine tracks." He points to the flags above him. There are Potions, Abomination, Plant, Healing, Construcion, Beast Keeping, Illusion, Bard and Oracle. "And you do not want to embarrass me in front of the inspector."

"But all the tracks are so cool. Is there some sort of enchanted article of clothing that could sort this out for me?"

"That's Harry Potter and no. It... didn't work as well as it could have." Yn spoke up, not looking away from his notebook. Bump gets up and walks to Luz to 'help' her choose. He picks potions for her, using magic to turn her uniform to the normal colour of black but with yellow sleeves and leggings, to show her track. He then uses magic to get her to leave the room. He turns to Yn putting his arms behind his back. "Now, Yn-"

"Yeah, I know go to detention, stay there until the Emperor's Coven leaves, then go back to whatever you do. I know. We don't have to do this every year- wait, this is my last year. Right. Well, I'm off to detention." Yn packs his bags and leaves the room after hearing a kid scream. "It looks like the Choosy Hat is free again. I'll let you deal with that, Principal." Yn closes the door walking to the detention classroom.

-Time Skip-

The door opens showing Bump and Luz, he pushes her in letting her see the depressing classroom with only four kids inside, except no colours indicating their track only dark grey. On the front row are a brown-haired boy, a light brown dog with glasses and a brown-haired girl. On the back desk is Yn wearing his normal uniform, black throughout. "What is this place?"

"This is a place where all troublemakers go." Bump changes Luz's yellow to dark grey. "The detention track." Luz gasps, looking as if she got stabbed. 

"It ain't that deep, Luz." Yn says, watching as Bump tells her what'll happen and that she can't get into a track until next year, which is a problem because Luz won't be here next year. Luz smiles at the three witches in the room and tries talking to them, but gets blanked. But when the teacher with blue skin and 8 red eyes threatens them that they'll have to clean the classroom again Luz stands up for them taking the punishment, after all, she was the only one talking.

Around half an hour later the teacher fell asleep. The other looks at Yn and nods, he nods back. He goes to Luz seeing Willow and Gus run away from the bars on the windows. Luz turns around jumping back slightly as she stares at Yn's chest. "I thought you were the teacher." She places a hand over her heart. "Come on. I wanna show you something." Yn gently grabs her hand leading her to the chalkboard and puts up the chalk drawing a box and a keyhole pushing it slightly before it opens and climbs in, helping Luz get in the small door closes behind her. Within the tunnel are vines with lights and at the end of the tunnel is a wooden door with a sign on it 'Keep Out' written on it. "The others wanted you to see this. They aren't used to people standing up for them." He reasoned before opening the door. "Welcome to the secret room of shortcuts. I didn't choose the name." he clarifies "Guys, come out. Introduce yourself." Yn loudly says as the three from before come out of one of the many doors in the wall. It was a tower with a swirly pathway and lots of doors and windows on the walls and floors, all different colours and sizes.