Escaping Expulsion

Luz opens the doors of Hexside and walks in seeing students going through their normal day. She looks around before spotting her friends, Willow, Gus and Yn. Willow gasps and runs up to her, Gus also running while cheering, his voice sounding a bit deeper than normal. Yn smiles walking over to the trio. "Ah, Luz, you're okay." Gus happily says, catching the human off guard. "Whoa, guys. Did I, uh, miss a birthday or something?"

"Witch puberty." He reasons, having a hand on his hips. To be honest he does look taller as well. Yn walks around and side-hugs Luz. "Yn. Eda said you were sick. Are you okay now?" Yn smiles again, some of his hair, that's gotten longer over the week she hasn't seen him, covers his scarred eyebrow. "Yep. Fine now." Luz's smile grows. 

"Does that mean you're coming back to the Owl House?" Yn nods. Luz looks back to her other friends and takes Willow's hands. "I can't thank you guys enough for helping us help Eda at the Conformatorium." Luz releases Willow's hands.

"It's cool. I just hope it helps Eda learn my name." Gus had a hopeful tone. "She keeps calling me Goops." A teen walks by calling him the nickname. "It's already spreading." Yn nods looking down at the not-so-short Gus. "Spoilers, little man, she hasn't." Yn leaned over to whisper in his ear.

"Hey, Luz." Amity greets walking up to them. Luz turns around to face the green-haired girl. "Amity!"

"In celebration of your return, I have brought you a homemade fairy pie." She pulls out a pie that has some fairies sticking out but due to Luz's kind-hearted nature she takes the pie from the witch's hands, sweating a bit. "Oh, wow. That sounds so... good." You could still hear the fairies' screams. "The ingredients are very fresh." Amity had blushed as Luz aspects the gift. 

"Thank you. You know after everything that's happened, I'm just happy to return to some sense of normalcy."

Just after Luz finished talking the speakers came on, "You can't just barge in here!" PB angrily says to whoever was with him. "Yes, we can. We are the Parent Creature Association." The voice was a very snobbish woman, Yn groans knowing who it is. Odalia Blight. The mother to Amity. She was probably with her husband, Alador. "Luz Noceda, Willow Park, Augustus Porter and Yn Merikh Jr. report to Principal Bump's office now!" She orders "And you too, Amity." She says a bit softer. "Mom?" Amity looks shocked, surprised, confused, one of those. 

"She always says it wrong." Yn mumbles before walking off towards Bump's office.

In the office, the five of them were sitting down and looking at Amity's mom. She has natural green hair, unlike Amity, purple clothes, bright blue eyes and a gem around her neck. Her husband, on the other hand, isn't as well dressed, wearing a dark blue jacket that reaches his knees and some tan trousers and a pair of goggles rested on his mattered brown hair, that suited him, he like all his children have golden eyes, but on some patches of his clothes he has some purple goo even on his hands. "The Abomination situation. The destruction of detention. The rampage of Grom, that caused a sighting of the Night Walker, a creature thought to be dead long ago. These are but a few of the incidents that have endangered Hexside's students." Odalia has her hands on her hips. "Including our daughter." She leans on the desk looking towards her husband. Amity was sitting there with her arms crossed, glaring at her parents, mostly her mother. Alador was trying to poke at the tail of the mask covering Bump's face. "So, the P.C.A has decided..." She clears her throat getting the attention of Alador. 

"Oh, right. Um..." He stands straight looking at the children. "These four are bad influences and must be executed." Everyone gasps, at his response. 

"The only one killing me is me, Blight." Yn points to the two. Alador swallows thickly, remember when hi- Yn senior said that. "I- I mean, expelled." Luz and Willow look more shocked at this than the death threat. "I'll meet you guys outside." Yn says, pushing back on his chair before walking out of the room, passing some trouble sniffer on his way.

Outside school, everyone was taking the expelledion differently. Willow was crying while hugging trees, Gus was pacing, Luz lying on her stomach on the rail of the stairs, and Yn sat on the floor with his legs crossed. "It finally happened. Our memorable adventures caught up to us." Gus tells them. "Oh, my dad can't find out about this. I guess I'll have to start surviving off the land." He puts up a leaf. 

"You would die in like 1.5 days, Gus." Yn informs him, zoneing out only until the two Blights walk out and Luz talks to Odalia, Alador was chasing a flying fairy head. Odalia cruelly crashes it. Next thing you know Willow and Gus are being taken away by Crow phones. "Yn, I'm going to the Blight house, wanna come?" Luz asks, holding their business card. 

"Sure."

They're house is big, Luz rips some flowers from their bushes and knocks. A purple Abomination butler, holding a tea tray. "This place smells a lot better than the Owl House. Doesn't Yn?" Luz turns around and sees the goo creature standing a bit close to Yn. "I guess." He says pushing one of the arms away. Yn walks to a door and opens it. "Well, I tried." Yn turns around hearing her laugh and sees the Abomination with droopy cat ears and whiskers. "Come on, screwball." he laughs, pulling her down into the basement. "Hello? Mr and Mrs Blight?" A purple hand hits the wall next to them. They looked forward to seeing Mrs B sitting on the table drinking tea and Mr B was at a work desk that had a lot of goo on it, his goggles were also covering his eyes. "Oh, don't mind him, dear." She tells them but another hand comes flying towards them and is about to hit Luz in the face, luckily Yn stops it with magic. "Dude watch it." He throws the hand back to the Blight, hitting his head. "Ow." he rubs his head but gets back to work. Luz and Odalia talk and come to an agreement.

Luz was standing on the stage in the middle of many weapons made from gunk. There was a large crowd of people wearing green cloaks. Luz looks very nervous. "So, Alador, what would you say is the speciality of Blight Industries?" She asks.

"We made a variety of abomination-based accessories for home security." He explains to the human.

"Oh, that sounds pretty safe." How wrong can she be?

"But we specialise in weaponry." He walks off stage standing next to Yn.

"You look a lot like your father, Junior." Alador tells the teen as they watch Odalia and Luz show off the accessories and weapons. "Just call me Yn."

"Sorry?"

"You calling me Junior gives the impression that I have a relationship with my father, I don't. I understand that you went to school with him, but I would rather be called Yn."

"Apologies. Do you know where he could be?" Alador asks, putting his hands in his pockets. "No, why?"

"I checked all the places I thought he would hide, almost every month to see if he is even alive. I just need to give him this." He pulls out an envelope. It's old, very old with Yn Merikh written on it in some okay-ish handwriting. Yn carefully takes it out of the man's hand. "You spelt it right? No one ever does that." Yn laughs a little. "If I see him, I'll pass it on."

Later in the show, a bigger abomination takes the stage and Odalia wouldn't let the show end until it has unfilled its task, making Luz protect herself using glyphs. Amity came in showing off her magic protecting herself and Luz. Yn was watching to see if they would need his help. Amity breaks her purple gem necklace and makes a deal with her mother and the show ends.

Luz and Yn get to the Owl House seeing Lilith and Eda show off their ice-making skills, Luz calls it a night and King follows her up the chairs. Yn was going up too but Lilith called him. "Yn, I wish to talk to you." Yn goes back into the living room. 

"Yeah?"

"On the bridge back when I was still working for the Emperor and was going to harm Luz. Your father had come. I knew it was him because he was taller than you and when shown had scars on his wrist." Eda nods in agreement. 

"Okay. And? Luz already told me he was there."

 "Yes, I know she has. But... it was you wasn't it?" Yn's eyes widened. "I think this only because you both share the same scar on your eyebrow." Yn sits on the spear chair, clenching his head.

"Was he you?" Eda asks, already knowing the answer, knowing from all the way back at the convention.

"Yes." Yn's form glitches before relieving a taller man, with scars around his neck, also like rope burns, and his wrists having the same scarring. Lilith gaps, covering her mouth and tears well in her eyes. "I owe you two reasons for posing as a son, I never had." However, the only thing he got in reason was Eda jumping up and hugging him, and Lilith too joins.