Member Of Akatsuki

Sachiko's POV
My head was spinning, my eyesight slightly blurry. I sat down from my bed and looked at a mirror, my eyes are multi-colored now...again.

I shrugged it off and my eyes returned to normal onyx colored, I put on my Akatsuki kimono-dress and put my sword on my belt. I walk out while putting my hair into a bun. I saw Hidan and White Zetsu arguing again, Hidan's hair was half gone.

I face palmed as I walked closer to them, Itachi saw me and gave me a piece of bread.

"What happened again? Why is Hidan-san and Zetsu-san arguing again?" Sachiko asked and took a sip of coffe.

"Zetsu pulled a prank on bim and now he is half bald, Hidan took revenge and bjrned all Zetsu's plants on his room." Itachi calmly explained.

"Going somewhere?" Itachi asked eyeing his little sister.

"Yup. I'm going to buy some things for dinner. I decided to train first." she said as she finished her breakfast.

_____________

She went to a cliff and wore a black cloak. She went to Konoha and travels looking aroung and buying stuffs.

She secretly went to the Uchiha Residence and went inside their house before. She sadly smiled and left as soon as she sensed a chakra getting near.

While she was walking bavk to the Akatsuki lair, she was busy thinking again. She sighed and went inside the cave.

She used her fireball technique to start a fire and started cooking foods.

She cooked special dishes for each member of the Akatsuki. Everyday, it's her hobby and job to make dinner, while Konan is the one assigned to make breakfast while lunch, well, they don't usually eat lunch.

Sachiko carried a tray and Deidara held the other one. She knocked on the door of Nagato/Pain.

"Pain-san, dinner is here." Sachiko said, when she did not hear anything, she just opened the door and entered, she put the plate plate and bowl on the small table. "enjoy the meal." she whispered and smiled, Pain sat at his chair and nod.

Nect, she went into Konan's room, it was open, so she entered. Konan thanked her.

"They should thank me too." Deidara said.

"yes Dei-san, arigato gozaimasu."

They delivered all the dinner, Deidara went to his own room with his food and Sachiko went to her room. Itachi knocked on the door. Sachiko opened the door.

"There's a new mission, we will statrt to hunt for jinjurikis and their bijuus." Itachi informed and Sachiko sadly sighed.

"Taking life huh..." she was deep in thought. "Brother, what if I just take the initiative to be a hero? Like sacri-"

Itachi frowned and glared at her. "Don't even think about it. I am your brother. I will not allow you to do that." he said and closed the door. Onii-san, arigato for being always there for me, but I can't take this anymore... I can't let any more people die, it's better for me to sacrifies than killing others. I will tell Pain-san and Obito-san to take my life in exchange of those jinjurikis lives, it's time to let them know what I really am.

__________

At Orochimaru's lair

Sasuke thought deeply and looked at a beautiful hairpin in his hands.
Mom, Dad, Sachiko, I will avenge all of you. I will make Itachi pay... Sachiko, I'm sorry, I couldn't protect you...

Sasuke put back the hairpin into his small secret pocket and his sharingan activated.

____________

Hello everyone! This is my first story so far, I hope this will be good.

Correct me of my mistakes like grammatical errors, misspelled words etc.

I am only 14 years old living in a rural place here in the Philippines, please correct my mistakes, if there are any.