Surrender

Tsunade was still wary of them, but she agreed to check up on the girl Itachi was carrying, Itachi let her down and Tsunafe examined her.

"She'll be fine later, she just need rest since her body is currently weak and she drained her chakra, I already healed the injury in her back." Tsunade said and then ANBU members entered the office and was alarmed when they felt the strong presence of the Akatsuki members. Tsunade assured them though.

"You all have to be imprisoned for now, I do not fully trust all of you. Me and the other Kages will-"

"No. You can't inform others about us. We will reveal ourselves in time." Pain and Itachi both said and the others nodded.

"Fine. Anything else you want?" Tsunade asked, unsure if it's her right decision or not.

"We want to be shinobis again. We want to form an organization filled with skilled shinobis from here and other lands." Pain announced. Konan sided with him immediately. Hidan and the others thought it through and almost yelled; "Yup. That's also cool!"

"We can talk about that after you all are released from prison. And that'll be soon if you prove yourselves. I might even help you get out if your intentions are pure and good.

The Akatsuki members followed the ANBU members to a secret cell where only they knew as well as the hokages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We saw it with our own eyes master Danzo. We also brought them to the woodland prison." one ANBU member said persuading Danzo into believing him.

"The Akatsuki surrendering? They also don't want others to know. This might be interesting." An old man said and grinned evily. "keep observing. I might even promote you to a higher position."

The man's greedy eyes brightens and he bowed to Danzo, "Yes master!"

(Ace: But unknown to them, they won't live any longer. BTW, the woodland prison they mentioned was a prison hidden behind to stone faces. Yes, like where Naruto was imprisoned before but the prison is behind the stone faces so no one would see it. The ANBU man also did not see Sachiko as she was lying in Tsunade's chair facing another direction.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sachiko slowly opened her eyes and saw a man a little older than her, sitting on a chair, reading something, the man have white eyes and long black hair.

She sat down and was thirsty. The man handed her water. She drank it and her eyesight slowly recovered.

"Where am I? Where's Ita-nii? How am I alive?" she thought...out loud. The man heared it and examined her.

"Come with me if you wanna answer those questions." he said, coldly and expressionless. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the Hokage's office. Sachiko want to punch the man, but she couldn't! What the! How is he THIS strong?! I can knock down GIANTS! I can also carry them. But I can't even let go of his grip!

Sachiko and the mysterious man reached the door and he knocked. Tsunade said, "come in" and he pulled her inside and closed the door.

"Greetings to you madam." he bowed and Tsunade repljed back. The man let go of her.

"You must be Sachiko. I healed you last night. Your brother told me to bring you to him once you are awake." Tsunade said hitting the bullseye. "Thank you for bringing her here Phoenix. You may go now." she added, with that, he disappeared.

"Who are you?" Sachiko asked a little suspicious about her, then it was confirmed. Tsunade told her everything about what had happened to her last night. They walk to the hidden tunnel connecting the tower to the woodland prison.

Sachiko immediately ran to their cell when they reached it. Itachi and the others assured her about their safety and security.

"Don't worry about us. We are fine. Just take this as a vacation." Pain smiled genuinely at her. The others also talked to her.

Tsunade watched them interact feom a little far. They are not that bad... What if I let them go? Will it affect us badly?

She thought carefully and finally decided to let them go, of course with a deal.

Tsunade told Sachiko to go out for now so she and the Akatsuki members can talk. Sachiko first protested but Itachi shooed her away and told her that they will talk more later.

"I have a deal to make. If you are willing to accept it." Tsunade said.

"That depends on the offer Lady Tsunade." Pain replied. With a cold expression.

"I can let all of you go...but, you'll have to serve OUR side and tell us all you know about Madara and Obito." She said and glanced at their faces, they are suspicious and are debating, but agreed afterwards.

"We can do that, if you let us make an organization like what we suggested before." Itachi suddenly cut in and Pain looked at him. That's actually what they mostly want right now. "That's right." Pain said and looked back at Tsunade.

"Fine. I agree, but the condition is that I will organize my most talented jonins to assist you and to guard you. You will also have to cooperate with us." Tsunade demanded with a commanding voice.

"Deal. We are happy to be partners with the Konohagakure." Pain offered a handshake, but Tsunade politely declined and just welcomed them too. "Also, we have to get rid of your clothes/cloak." She added and opened the gate.

(This is again Princess Ace or the 'author', this is actually my first book. I am kinda nervous and also a little shy to share my ideas because, I think you already know, They suck.

So? How is it? I am now working for the next chapter. Do you think the Akatsuki will comply? Will they betray Konoha? What will happen to them? How about Obito? Can he find others to join him?

This are the questions that will soon be answered soon. So stay tuned....I guess.)