Ultimatum

Konoha received lots of letters coming from other villages, especially the 5 great villages.

Each letter says something about large creatures destroying their villages and a mask man giving them ultimatum.

Tsunade wanted to have a meeting as soon as possible to plan this about with the others but the transportation of each Kages will be highly dangerous and time-consuming.

"I'll do it. I have Isamu with me, she can fly each Kage here in half a day." Sachiko suggested.

"That's good then, we need that. I will let Neji accompany you, he can help you greatly. Kakashi." Tsunade looked at Kakashi and he quickly went to the Hyuga residence to get Neji. When he reached there, Neji was already at the window ready to go.

"let's go now. Explain while in the way." Neji said as they both traveled back.

Once they reached the place, Neji felt extreme desire to protect 'her'.

Hamunin, his summoning spoke to him telepathically via the scroll Neji holds.

'She' s the one, she holds juubi-no-ookami. You felt this way because of Lord Hamura's jutsu inside you.'

Neji remembered when he first felt that way.

FLASHBACK

Neji is inside his room when he suddenly felt like someone stabbed him in the chest, he felt so drawn to a place and to 'someone'.

He didn't understand what was happening to him. He didn't felt pain anymore after a while. This happen to him again and again.

Until one day, he heared a voice when he was sleeping.

"Don't be alarmed, I'm in your dream. I will not hurt you, but hear me out."

Neji was scared, but he stayed still and decided to give him a chance.

"Once upon a time, Lord Hamura and Lord Hagoromo fought their mother, Kaguya, she was successfully sealed and Lord Hagoromo seperated the Juubi into 9 beasts known as the bijuus. But...something happened...the Juubi's chakra wasn't fully transfered. There's this one creature, the other half of the other bijuus. That creature is the Juubi-no-okami, it entered Lord Hagoromo's body and his first-born, Indra, got it. It was llike a passing heirloom of the Uchihas. But there's this cycle, Lord Indra was the first born when he got it but his youngest daughter got it. Just like how Mrs. Mikoto Uchiha is a first born so her youngest child will receive it."

The Phoenix explained.

"How is that connected to you?" Neji aske since the Phoenix never mentioned his self.

"I was created by Lord Hamura to keep the balance, I can conceal or stop the Juubi-no-okami when its enraged or something. I am the counterpart of the Juubi-no-okami." explained the Phoenix again.

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

"Neji, meet Sachiko Uchiha."

~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~
Okay..so..uhm..I'm actually planning to recreate this with other ideas, but it will be another book. This is fine to write but I'm starting to lose interest in this one? I am losing ideas, but I will update it too, tho, it will be rarely 'cause I'll try to re-create this. I really suck at explaining. So uh..I guess that's it?

Thank you very much for reading this one, this is my first one. And I have lots of errors and holes in explaining and describing because I'm not that great at English. It's not my first language. I'm sorry.

                                    ~PRINCESS ACE