The Curse Of The Uchiha

Sachiko woke up and change her clothes, she walked to the meeting area of Akatsuki, she saw a giant statue.

"Sachiko, you're finally here." Obito glanced at her. "I will partner you with Deidara and Sasori, I want you to take the one tailed beast. Itachi, Kisame you two take-"

He was cut off when Sachiko suddenly spoke; "uncle Obito, I know you've been doing investigations on me."

Obito immediately understood that glare from her. He grinned evily and looked coldly at her.

"I will tell you my secret... Only if you promise not to hurt the jinjuurikis." her eyes turned into her mangekyou sharingan.

(this is her mangekyou 👇)

"Alright, I promise." after he spoke, Sachiko activated a jutsu of her, this jutsu is like blood compact, Sachiko threw a senbon at him and it hits his palm, Sachiko collected the blood and slit her palm, as the blood mixed, Sachiko started to speak.

"Every generation of the Uchiha Clan, one will be peculiar, Indra Otsutsuki and his brother Ashura Otsutsuki fought. Indra lost and so he gave a curse to his Uchiha Clan, a curse that will make the bearer a powerful ninja and almost immortal. A powerful beast almost equal to the juubi is sealed to Indra's first born son. Each generation of the Uchihas, one will be born with it. I was born with this beast." Sachiko coldly explained as blood drip from her palm to the cold soil below.

"You want me to take the beast from you in exchange of their lives?" Obito glanced at her and evily smiled. "Alright then." he was about to take her when Itachi stood in front of her.

"Itachi, it's your sister's decision." Obito said.

"You're willing to end her life? She's been with us for 9 years, yet you are willing to kill her for power?" Pain spoke up.

"Yeah, we could just kill the jinjuurikis not her." Deidara said, his heart aching for Sachiko.

"Sachiko, don't do this." Konan said.

"Daijobu, I will be fine. I made a deal afterall. My jutsu is going to kill me as a payment for this jutsu. It's the exchange." Sachiko walked forward as Itachi watched her. She entered the chakra ball in the middle. Obito ordered the Akatsuki members to get into position and start the operation, but none of them moved.

"none of you want to end her? Hah, that's sweet but I can do this alone." Obito coldly glanced at them and started the process. Sachiko let out a piercing yell before the beast inside of her starts to get extracted, just then, Itachi leap in front of her and took her away from the ball, Obito was taken aback as he was surprised by his sudden actions. Obito used his mangekyou to form a 'portal' to get Sachiko.

The other members of Akatsuki covered them and they escaped feom the lair to outside and ran as fast as they can.

Itachi's POV
I and the other members of Akatsuki ran from the lair. I am now carrying my unconscious and weak sister. I could feel her heartbeat wasn't stable now.

Don't worry Sachiko, I'm not gonna let him get you.

We escaped, Obito did not follow us, then Sachiko spat blood.

"What's g-going on?" Deidara asked. The others are also worried but not just showing expression.

"It's starting, this is the side effect of her jutsu earlier. She have to fulfill it or it can end her." I frowned and explained. They sighed.

"Is there any counter?" Pain asked as he looked pitifully at her.

"There is, I watched how she built and created this jutsu, we need to undo it using another jutsu created by her and me, it needs atleast 4 people" I said and we and the others did it. We did it and Sachiko calmed a little in my arms.

"We can't be safe lingering alone and we can't just always escape from Obito." Konan said and looked at me.
I know what she meant.

"We should just go to other villages, we also can't risk it anymore, Sachiko is also not in a good health, she used a rank S jutsu." Pain suggested and the others did not argue.

"We are criminals and vigilantes, are you all sure willing to?" I asked coldly and expressionless. They nodded unhesitantly.

I just nod and carried her in my arms and we traveled to my hometown, Konohagakure.

~TIMESKIP TO KONOHA~

They reached the gates of Konoha and they got in as the guards didn't notice them, they skipped to the Hokage's office.

Tsunade noticed something was off and she noticed chakras. She let her guard up.

11 people entered her office, she was shocked to see the Akatsuki members stood there and Itachi was carrying a beautiful young woman. Ninjas also sorrounded us as they heared and felt the presence. Itachi and the other members stood there and di nothing.

Itachi then spoke up. "We are here to surrender ourselves."

The other Akatsuki members nodded. Tsunade could not believe what she just heared. Them, the Akatsuki surrendering?! Wait...I'm dreaming right?

Tsunade pinched herself. Nope, definitely not. But why are they surrendering...now...what are they planning?

"You think we'll believe you that easily, you guys are criminals and are not good persons, why wpuld we believe you?" Tsunade cleared her throat. They must be up to something bad.

"We need medical help from you, in exchange, we will do what you want." Pain said. He was looking at Sachiko.

They all nodded, a little hesitant, but for Sachiko, they are willing to do so.

Ts