New Beginning

(So, yeah...umm...this took a while??? I guess???
I've been busy with my projects, school activities and our performances.

I would like to thank you LunaShadowEclipse because she was the first one to vote. Thank you!)

Pain(Nagato) and Itachi led the Akatsuki and Konoha provided them with shinobis, Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma and Might Guy.

The Akatsuki understand that Tsunade were still wary and distant to them, since they were murderers before, but they were still hurt because it seems no can trust them.

~At the new lair of Akatsuki~

"We have to calm down everyone, trust is to be gained and it needs patient, not to be bought nor to get easily." Pain said and the others stayed silent.

"He's right. We have to prove them that we changed, even though not completely, yet." Hidan spoke after some time. The others agreed and they decided to be good persons.

"We still have to look out for Obito. He has other plans." Itachi announced.

"Yeah. Where do we start looking for him?" Kisame asked.

"Where the jinjurikis are." Pain simply replied and Konan used one of her paper techniques creating a map of all villages.

"I see, but we can't protect every one of them." Zetsu said.

"That's why we held this meeting. Sachiko will be here with Lady Tsunade and the others later." Konan assured him. Just then, the door opened revealing Tsunade and Sachiko, behind them were Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai and Guy.

As they entered, the Akatsuki and the Shinobis looked at each other. Wary and suspicion written all over the faces of the ninjas.

They all sat down and Sachiko noticed the suspense.

"Ne, Ita-nii, Nagato-nii? Why don't we start the discussion, eh?" she spoke breaking the deep silence.

"Well then. Let's start." Pain said and gave a sign to Itachi to speak first.

"Obito wanted to take all the bijuu to serve to the Gedō statue and revive the juubi." Itachi explained.

"For what reason?" Kurenai asked and rolled her eyes thinking they are just tricking them.

"We don't know yet. He never shared that much information to us." Pain replied.

They then felt the geound moved, the table, chairs, candles and they were moving also. They suddenly heared people shputing, crying and yelling.

Sachiko immediately vanished and teleported outside the 'office'.

What she saw made her eyes widen. It was a gigantic creature that covered almost the whole Konoha. There she saw Pain and Itachi.

"What in the-!" she was cutted off when the beast moved one of its tentacles. She moved away from her position barely dodging the attack.

The others also went outside. They saw the creature and two familiar faces at the top of the creature.

"I knew it! You guys are fraud!" Kurenai was about to attack but Tsunade stopped her. "Let's not think that way, let them explain." she glared at the Akatsuki members.

"I don't know either." Pain replied.

"Katon: Shinhidora no Jutsu!" Sachiko leaped to the Hokage tower and casted the jutsu, it directly hit the creature.

"H-How can s-she do t-that?" Asuma, Kurenai and Kakashi was surprised that a tiny girl like her can do such damaged.

"That's one of the most powerful fire jitsu in Leaf's arsenal." Tsunade gasped.

"That's our girl right there." Hidan winked.

Konan smiled at Sachiko, 'You are not a weak girl anymore.'

After the flame and smoke died down, the monster creature lost almost whole of his body, but it was regenerating again.

"We have to evecuate everyone now. My sister usually go berserk once she uses powerful jutsus. That's her flaw, she cannot control her power fully." Itachi calmly warned them and leaped to where Sachiko is.

⅛ in her right eye is starting to turn purple with her sharingan activated. Itachi patted her slightly in the head and pulled her as they went to where the others are.

"You've done enough Sa-chan." Konan held her hands. "Let's help them evacuate. Let your older brothers do the job."

Sachiko nodded and she used one of her techniques, the Enchantment Barrier, her own made jutsu to cast invisible barrier to the people she touch, once someone is in her Enchantment Barrier, they will be like immune to fire, water, air and water techniques, swords also can't hurt them. As long as the caster has enough chakra and is alive.

Sachiko casted it to everyone she helped.

"Mister! go that way! You will be safe there, just run." she touched his shoulder.

At the battleground.

The akatsuki members used their own techniques, white zetsu used the roots and his wood techniques to hold down the monster, while Hidan used his blood art, the monster was permanently damaged. Kisame used his water tornado to attack the fake Pain and fake Itachi who were near the area. His technique just passed through them, even Itachi used his mangekyou sharingan and his amaterasu. Nothing worked to them.

"They have Obito's special mangekyou jutsu. We can't hurt them." Itachi announced when he and Kisame returned to the others fighting the creature.

The clones of Pain and Itachi used some handsigns and the creature healed and grew a little larger.

"We can't keep doing this, we have to defeat them now as soon as possible." Pain looked at the jonins next to them.

The Konoha nin's got the idea and they helped them fought the creature. Another handsign was made by the 2 clones and it created at least 50 white zetsus.

Just then, Obito appeared at the top of the monster wearing his mask and spoke.

"Konoha only have a few days left. You give me the Nine Tailed Beast jinjuriki and I promise to let your village go. I give you only 3 days to do so. If not, then I will send more than this army." he said, after that, all of his army disappeared along with the 2 clones.

(Hmm.... So.... Any comments or suggestions? Or maybe corrections? I will accept anything. I promise, I am not that good with language, plots etc. So please help me. Thanks!)

(BTW, I have a clarification to make, Nagato is not using Yahiko's body anymore, in this book, Nagato is Pain. Yahiko's body is not with Konan nor Nagato. Obito took Yahiko's body after they left Akatsuki)