𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐳𝐧 - 1

📍 — 🗽, On the block

POV — Notti Osama

I was walking with my brother dd, block to block until he stopped. "Ayo where we goin my heart?" He spoke up, "mmcht man ion even kno.." I said as i leaned against the closest wall closin my eyes relaxing. "Ay my heart i'm gon go home, you stayin?" He stared at me as i opened one eye, "yea my heart see ya later." He looked at "tuh" face then he started walkin away, "Bye see ya."

I heard some noise and shit so I stood up, I looked over and saw a opp, He had a knife, "fuck.." I mumbled. I was lacking, he sliced my arm slightly and I pushed him and kicked his stomach. I took off after that cause a nigga was bleedin, I headed straight to ddot house since it was the closest.

My vision started getting blurry, as my arm bleed out. I kept throwing rocks at ddots window cause he was sleep probably. "Shit ddot wake the fuck up," I started to climb up to his window. I throw a rock at his window and it broke, im gon get my ass yelled at for that.

I walked inside his room and he was already sittin up, mad as fuck. "Yo bro, the fuck you on??" He started yelling at me, "Ay you can yell all you want at me after but now aint the time my heart i need your help," I showed him my arm. "Oh shit notti what the fuck happened?" He got up quick goin to his bathroom. He was getting all typa bandages and shit.
"Yo bro, call dd or something!"

"He gon trip and shit, plus its not that bad. i dont want his ass to know..just cmon you know what you doing.." He looked at me and rolled his eyes as he put some shit on my arm, "YOO DDOT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, SHIT BURNS." He gave me a "are you serious nigga" type face. "Nigga shut the fuck up."

— Time skip

"Thanks my heart" I smiled at him. He looked me dead in my eye, "if you leaving, be safe word to bro." I chuckled a bit, "Nah i aint leaving im gon stay the night and chill out my heart im good." I stretched and pat his shoulder.

He side eyed me, "If you stayin then take ya ass to bed, and — I cut him off with a yawn, "and bitch you better fix my window." After hearing that, I sat up, "my heart it was important tho?" He gave me a death glare, "and my motherfuckin window was — I cut him off again. "Ight ight ill fix it!"

It went to a awkward silence, i couldn't take the shit cause i wasn't tired and ddot was just laying there. "Yo darrian, did you know if you kiss yo homie it's not gay cause it doesn't mean anything, it's bromance."  I said tappin his shoulder, he turned around and gave me a "nigga what" face. "Notti what the fuck are you on? and watch the government — "Yo ddot do you wanna get high and talk or sum?"  He punched my arm, "stop fuckin interrupting me, light a blunt." I laughed the pain off, that shit really hurt but i lit the blunt anyway.

We was just smokin and shit until ddot just randomly looked me in the eye. "You good my heart?" I laughed, "Yeaa bro..." He grabbed my face and kissed me, we was both really out of it so i kissed him back, after awhile i started to kiss on his neck and his soft moans slip out of his mouth. I gave him a few hickeys and I stopped and kissed him again. We pretty much switched and he started to kiss and suck on my neck and left me hickeys. I pecked his lips and he dozed off.

— Time skip to the morning

I wake up and ddot wasnt there, then i remembered what happened last night and felt dizzy. I got up and grabbed my shoes and put them on. I searched ddots closet for a hoodie and found a gray one and went to his bathroom and looked at my neck.. "shit," i rushed back to his closet and found a black hoodie that would hide my neck and slipped it on. 

I started to walk home, and when i got there dd was on the couch with a worried and irritated look on his face while on his phone. "mmcht notti where the fuck were you?? you had me worried bro.. why wasn't you answering your phone?"  I looked at him confused then i sooke up. "Ohh dd last night i went to ddots house and my phone was dead, i'm sorry my heart." he sighed, "long as you fine, but why you got that jacket on? its summer, too damn hot for that." I tried to make a excuse, "uhh dd because its summer... HOODIE SEASON duh!"

𝐈𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐎𝐀 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐚𝐝𝐝 𝐚 𝐊 𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐚

𝐓𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐚 .𝟗 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲