𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐍 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 - 4

📍— DD'S ROOM

NOTTI OSAMA POV —

I was in dd's room smokin, the regular yk. All of the suddenly dd started laughin and shit. "Fuck is you laughin like a little bitch for?" I mugged him, "Nigga you in my room and ian laughin like no little bitch stop playin with me yo." He rolled his eyes.

He kept giggling and shit so my nosey ass got it and pretended to grab something out his dresser, and saw that he was on facetime with Boogz. "Ew what the hell." I thought to myself, i got really bored so i started mumbling some song lyrics.

They like "Notti keep rappin, you different."They said "Stay out the streets," but i wouldn't You was droppin my O, you went missin, Tell momma I got it yea i'm movin different. swear to god edai shit gettin better i know dd he ridin forever, If i call up mel he gon slide with barretta got a .30 thats under my sweater.

"Yo notti, you gotta drop that shit," I heard dd say and i just laughed. "dd i'm gonna go to ddots house." I told him with a smile, "Aight mh safety." He went back lookin at his phone, "Safety." i say leaving his room then the front door. I unlocked ddots door and walked in his room without knocking, cause tf i'm knockin for? I walked in on him changing, not like i cared. "Hey my heart." I go in for a hug and he push me and cover himself up. "Bro notti." he says with a angry expression. "What did i do?" I laughed, "Bro you walked in my house like ya own the place then you walk in my room without knocking? ya crazy assum?" he went on a rant, i just grabbed his neck and made him face my way and pecked his lips.

He frozen and I just chuckled, "cmon put ya clothes on, i wanna go on live with you." I smiled at him. "Nigga what?" He says confused, "bro just get dressed." I say as I set his phone up. when he finished gettin dressed he got on live.

In reality I aint wanna just go on live with him, I wanted to embarrass his ass. He set his phone back up how i had it, and i went behind him and grabbed his neck, hidin my face in his neck as i kissed on it.

user1: DARRIAN WHO IS THATT?
user3: awe hell naw he went on live to get freaky with his bae.
user9: not darrian cheatin on me with a man..
user2: IK WHO THAT IS!!

3RD PERSON POV

the chat was goin crazy as Darrian groaned in pleasure, tryin to grab his phone to end the live, but instead notti just pulled darrians hair back making him moan slightly. Darrian bit his lip, trying to prevent any moans coming out, notti's grip on darrian's neck got tighter as he forced him to kiss him, their lips moved in sync as notti slipped his tongue in, putting his other hand inside darrians shirt and rubbing his chest. "E-ethan.." darrian moaned. Things started to get heated when notti bent ddot over against the dresser.

user7: DID HE JUST SAY ETHAN AS IN NOTTI?
user4: ETHAN??
user2: I KNEW IT WAS NOTTI
user8: they little nasty asses.
user5: oh? ddot gettin BENT OVA??

Darrian quickly grabbed his phone and ended the live, notti stopped and burst out laughing. "The fuck is wrong with you Ethan!" He said angrily, Notti kept laughin, "oh shit bro," notti was laughin like it was the funniest thing on earth, "you a bitch notti." ddot said mugging notti.

"Yea but werent you just moaning my name? "E-ethan.." notti burst out laughing again until ddot slapped the hell outta him. "Yo stop playin with me." ddot said still pretty mad but notti stopped laughing and pulled out some weed."Will this make ya forgive me? Notti said with a smirk on his face. "Yeah gimme dat shit," ddot snatched it an began to roll up. "Aye ddot you tryna try something?" Ddot looked at him and nodded, "what is it?" Notti pulled out some Alcohol, "shit ill try it, no funny shi tho." He basically side eyed notti. "Ight ight" Notti poured ddot a cup then himself a cup.

TIMESKIP

Notti and ddot were basically high and drunk at this point, "Yo ddot, did ya know that bees got wings? You think they drunk redbull to get them?" "Nigga How you know if they aint born with them things?" Ddot said, "man i dont know thats why i asked you." notti laughed.

"Darrian ya know you pretty right?" Notti looked darrian in the eyes, "yea.." darrian says as he grabbed notti and kissed him. Notti kissed him back and slipped his tongue in as their lips moved in sync. ddot deepened the kiss before they pulled apart to breathe, "I want you Ethan." Ddot says clearly wasted.

Ethan wrapped his hand around darrian's neck and pushin him down on the bed, staring down at him with a serious expression, notti started suckin on darrian's neck roughly and rubbing darrians thighs. Notti pulled darrian's pants down and darrian had his eyes closed tightly as he let out loud whimpers and whines as ethan continued to be rough with him. Ethan pulled his pants down slightly and slowly enters darrian, then roughly thrusting into him. "Look at me" Ethan says before putting the hand that was around darrian's neck on his lips.

Darrian bit his lips and had no choice but to stare into ethan's eyes. Darrian then felt his spot get hit and threw his head back while letting out a loud moan causing him to grip the bedsheets, Ethan then leaned down biting darrians neck as looked at darrian. He could see darrian tryin to prevent his moans and ethan grabbed darrian's hand and interlocked their fingers still roughly thrusting inside of ddot, but his eyes full of love as he continued to make deep thrusts into darrian. Sweat began to drip off their bodies, Once that happened darrian grabbed ethan's face and slammed their lips together creating a kiss that was full of a great amount of hunger and passion.

Darrian wrapped his legs around ethan's waist pulling him closer. Ethan pulled away and stared down at darrian with a look in his eyes that made his heart feel weird. After awhile they both came and slammed their lips against each other's and groaning into the exchange. They both were breathing heavily and ethan pulled out causing darrian to whimper in return. "we aint done, get on ya knees." Ethan demanded.

Darrian got on his knees slowly and looked up at Ethan, "Why you acting like that? you know what to do." He smirked. Darrian slowly took ethan in his mouth. Darrian began deepthroating ethan's dick, with that ethan grabbed darrian's head and pushed him down further causing darrian to gag, after awhile notti came, and darrian pushed notti away, "you a bitch." Notti just laughed at darrians comment and pecked his lips.

"They keep sayin like "OY This" but "OY That" But ya mans got put in the skyYou OYK? Can't wait til I catch you"

You OYK? Can't wait til I catch you"

I dead suck at these typa shit and my phone kept autocorrecting darrian to jaryan.. idk why but yea 😭. im probably gon end this at 10 chapters, or maybe 14 idk yet, maybe til i run outta ideas.

- Zai