𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥? - 5

📍 - DDOT'S HOUSE.

SUGARHILLDDOT POV

I woke up with extreme headache then i looked over and saw notti, "damn we was probably wasted asf." darrian says to himself. He sat up with a sore back and pulled the covers off of him. "Tf am i naked for?" He thought to himself again then realized what had happened. "What the hell, yo notti wake up bro.." he said grabbing onto him.

OMNISCIENT POV

"Hmm? whats wrong d?" notti says tiredly with only one eye open. "What happened last, bro what the hell?" Darrians say with anger in his tone. "Oh- I aint know if you wanted to do it or not, i mean you kinda started it o— "why would i want to do that shit with you? man shut up and get out." Darrian had cut Ethan clearly mad, "D, dont be like tha— "get out Ethan."

Ethan sighed and grabbed his belongings and left the room, and called dd and basically went on a rant. his heart was hurt, he didn't intend to make his bestfriend mad, he didn't understand why he was getting blamed when they both were pretty wasted and darrian technically started it by kissing me, he practically told me he wanted me, "I want you ethan" he said mocking darrians tone and everything.

DD had came and picked ethan up with some food, "Just give him some time, you know he can't stay mad at you," dd said passin ethan his food. "You're right." Ethan sighed.

TIMESKIP —

Ethan was laying in his bed with basically dried up tears, he was really hurt, he wished he never went over that day. Darrian haven't called or texted Ethan, which hurt him even more. All of the sudden he heard a knock on his window. He noticed that it was just ddot but he just turned away from the window.

Ddot had broke the window and walked in "look Ethan, i'm sorry bro i was in shock, I didnt mean none of it word to bro. I missed you.." Those words made notti smile. "You're a bitch bro." notti said punching darrian's shoulder playfully. "But ya fixing my window." Notti said and darrian just laughed.

TIMESKIP

The two gotten into another fight, outthought they were not officially together they argued like a couple, but this argument maybe broke everything.

"Chill my heart, i swear bro.. word to my mother i don't know that bitch."

"You're fucking stupid notti if you think you gon fool me, you got that bitch pregnant you're only 15?? nigga what the fuck?, i'm tired of you and ya little hoes, this is why i never jacked yo ass anyways get out bro!" Darrian said in anger.

Notti looked at darrian and nodded, "Heard you." notti then left and walked home.

Notti Osama POV

We just had fixed this and then this weird bitch framing me talkin about i gotten her pregnant like I aint even know the bitch. I then saw something going in the subway station and my dumbass went to go look, i'm like a dumb white girl in a horror movie. But I aint give 2 fucks.

 But I aint give 2 fucks

Cliffhanger 🥳.

Like, bitch I'm a O that I always move tact
Got a .9 no shot in my back