𝐀𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 - 2

📍 — Sugarhill

POV - Notti Osama

I sighed as dd found out bout the hickeys ddot gave me, i aint care but damn.. I got my phone and went to instagram. I scrolled and scrolled and saw ddots post.

SUGARHILLLDDOT

sugarhilllddot It's been a minute 💯💯

6 hours ago

ddosama  4h
my heart onnat
↪️ sugarhilllddot @ddosama you already know!

dudeylo 4h
yo mh you damn right
↪️ sugarhilllddot @dudeylo yeaa mh 💯

user1 6h
ddot kno he fine 🙄

POV - 3rd person

"DAMN." Notti said intensely staring at ddots new post. Notti was lurking on ddots page to see more pictures of him. While Notti was distracted by another picture ddot, dd busted in his room. Notti quickly looks up to see it was just his brother, dd.

"Yo my heart when we hittin the studio?" dd says, "ion probably in a hour or 2." notti says, "ight." dd said as he left notti's room. Instead of stalking ddots instagram he decides to take a shower to kill the time but before that he decides to lay out his clothes on the bed.

That consisted of a black wifebeater, grey sweatpants, and some clean white air forces. And of course you can't forget the grey sweat jacket. While undressing to get in the shower he receives a phone call. "Goddamn a nigga cant evem go take a shower."  Notti puts a towel around his waist and looks at his phone to see that the call was from his best friend ddot so notti answers the phone "Ay wassup my heart."

"Ay when we goin to tha studio to work on Evil Twins pt2? and whatever happened last night forget about it, it never happened." ddot says and notti frowned and looked at the time. "probably in a hour.." notti says in a sad tone. "Ight see you then my heart." and with that ddot hangs up and notti hops in the shower.

After showering and dressing up, notti grabs his essentials and makes sure to grab EVERYTHING he needed and heads out the door and in the living to see dd arguing with his gf on the phone. Notti rolls his eyes knowing this wasn't the first time they had an argument especially in front of him. Notti just puts his stuff on the coffee table, deciding to roll up a blunt until dd noticed he was here.

"WHATEVER DD FUCK YOU AND THAT BITCH YOU BEEN CHEATIN ON ME WITH." and with that his gf hanged up on him, finally dd notices notti. "Sorry my heart, she a crazy ass smooch." dd says. "Yo I already told yo ass ion care when ya argue w ya hoes." notti says slightly trying not to laugh. dd just laughs and starts the beat for notti to listen to. "Shits hard, we gon have to see if ddot likes it tho."

I said, soon enough me and dd hit the stu, and waited for ddot. Then ddot arrives at the studio and dd plays the beat for ddot to listen, "I fuck with it, notti you fuckin with it?" He looked at me, "yeah bro." i said then we started rapping "Evil Twins Pt.2" on the beat.

Time skip —

Notti was currently in his room crying. You might be asking why, well when ddot and him were on the phone earlier ddot had told him something that hurt his heart. After them being at the studio, notti went in his room and everything went downhill.

ddot was currently fidgeting playin wit his fingers, head down and bouncing his leg up and down while the only thing you could hear was his fan. When ddot put his head up he decided to look around his room.

In ddot's opinion he hated the fact he said that to notti, but he couldnt let his feelings be known. Not because he didn't want fans friends or family to know he just felt like a pussy since he liked his bestfriend which was a boy and be normal. dd walled in ddots house n walked to his room. "Well you look like you goin through it, whats up my heart?"

If i tell you, you gotta promise you wont tell nobody else especially notti. Dd smiled nervously at ddot, not knowing what he meant, "I promise my heart."

"So what's going on with you," dd says. "Man ion kno dd, i feel like i'm goin bonkers word to bro, ion kno how to explain but shit bro." ddot says, "well just take your time dont feel like to rush it." dd sats smiling. dd then looks at his watch realizing the time. well I guess thats my time ddot, i gotta go my heart, text me later hope you ready to tell me by then." dd says and ddot just nods at the boy.

dd starts to get up until he feels ddot grab his wrist gently and dd turns around to see ddot, "thank you my heart." ddot says. "anytime, ya kno my numba." dd says letting his accent slip out a little. ddot looks down and starts bouncing his leg up and down.

Soon enough notti was racing down to ddots house with only his phone and soon enough he gets to ddots door. He knocks on the door makin sure he had nothing on his face or anything. Nobody answered so notti unlocks the door with his key tossing his phone on the nearest table then going into ddots room.

Notti looks at ddot and ddots looks at the ground as soon as notti comes in, "ddot im so sorry i didnt mean to, i know you're probably mad and i — "I AIN'T MAD AT YOU." ddot cut him off.

𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐃 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐩, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧

𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐩, 𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧