𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 - 6

NOTTI OSAMA POV

I walked up in there and looked around. "Shit ain't that bout a bitch ain't nun here." Notti pouted. Then I seen somebody shadow behind and saw a nigga with a gun. "Oh hell nah." Notti took off running, nearly tripping over some nigga dead body. "niggas ain't bout to kill me the fuck." Notti kept running and found somewhere to hide. Notti stayed there until the morning.

TIMESKIP

Dd nem went looking for notti even ddot was with cause they were worried. They walked in the deli and heard the tv. "Last night people in the area heard shotguns and found a 14 year old boy dead in the subway station." Dd aint let them finish and started screamin "NOOOOOO!" Ddot started to tear and and dd was full on cryin. at that time notti walked in the deli and looked at ddot and dd then at dudeylo and jay.

"Fuck yall cryin for?" Notti spoke. Dd looked up at notti and sigh, "holy shit you're not dead" meanwhile ddot just walked out and started walking home. Notti watched ddot leave and sighed.

TIMESKIP

NOTTI OSAMA POV

"Mmcht, man i gotta fix this shit but how?" Notti started thinking and came up with the best idea. Notti was going to take ddot on a date and ask him to be his boyfriend infront of all the guys.

"Wait hell na cause what if he rejects me? that shit gon be embarrassing, i'm just gon bring him some chips and some flowers and apologize cause who got money for a date? not me the fuck." Notti walked to the store and brought ddot some of his favorite chips then he went back home and grabbed a piece of paper.

Notti drew a flower on the paper and colored it red, "yea he gon love this shit" Notti laughed to himself.

TIMESKIP
NO ONE'S POV

When notti arrived to ddots house and he knocked like 5 times like he was the damn feds. "I'm comin bro damn" ddot muttered out tiredly, lord knows he was definitely high. "oh it's just yo ass, what you want notti?" Notti handed him the chips and the paper with the flower on it. "Darrian i'm really sorry bro, ion know who that bitch was forreal tho i want you and i take you seriously." Notti spoke and ddot was wheezing like a motherfucker. "What the fuck is so funny?" Notti asked clearly upset, "It's this flower bro, you cant draw for shit." ddot said still wheezing.

After ddot stopped laughing and wheezing, "Soo whats yo answer?" Notti asked nervously.

"I forgive you ethan."

Got a baddiе who shake on the blickHe tried to run but these bullets to quick

He tried to run but these bullets to quick

Ik its short but its a update so a win is a win 😭 hope yall enjoyed.