𝐁𝐲 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 - 3

📍 — Sugarhill

POV — 3rd Person
TIME SKIP —

Darrian sighed as he looked back and saw Ethan asleep. He knew the feeling he had for his best friend weren't good and he needed to distance himself. But he has promised Ethan that he'll always be BY HIS SIDE.

Darrian got up from the bed and looked for his phone around the covers. He yanked the cover and his phone flew up slightly and hit Ethan. Ethan woke up quickly, Darrian covered his mouth tryin not to laugh, "yo my heart you good?" Notti looked at him with a "is you stupid nigga" face.

"'No I'm not good the fuck did you hit me with your phone for?" Notti says, "Or did you miss me too much so you had to wake me up" Notti says as a smile formed on his face. "Nah my heart..i was lookin foe my phone in the covers so i just yanked it and my phone hit, aint nobody missed ya ass."

Notti's smile dropped as soon as he heard that, "Why you even up? it's 4am." Notti says slightly sitting up.
"man ion even kno my heart, just woke up feeling deady." Darrian says as notti just stared at him. "Do ya got a staring problem or sum? stop lookin at me." darrian spoke up as notti just kept staring, earning a groan from darrian, "stop staring at me." darrian says as notti grabbed his chin and kissed him.

Darrian's eyes went wide as notti sat up more and kissed him a bit deeper. Darrian didn't know if he should kiss him back since they were best friends. Notti slowly started to kiss on ddot's jaw making his way to his neck and chest, earning several soft moans from his best friend, notti looked up at ddot for permission but ddot just looked away so notti just kissed him again but this time, dudeylo walked in. "Oh shi — darrian cut notti off. "DUDEY, WASSUP MY HEART." Darrian had forget dudeylo had spent a night here.

"Oh shit my fault my hearts, ya can keep gettin neaky or whatever..i just came to tell you i was bout to leave." Dudeylo spoke up with a chuckle, and notti just laughed. "Aight bye my heart be safe." Darrian says in embarrassment.

Notti grabbed darrian by his arms and and laid his hand on darrian's lap. "I love you d," notti said with a chuckle. Darrian rolled his eyes, "how much?" Notti side eyed him, "With all my heart." notti spoke, "yea yea I love you too." darrians says as he played with notti's hair.

Ethan raised his head, leaning his face towards darrian's and kissed him. Darrian still didnt kiss back, he was sorta confused. Soon enough Darrian slowly kissed Ethan back and pit his hands on Ethan's face as Ethan wrapped his hands around Darrian's waist.

Ethan broke the kiss but his lips were still real close to Darrian's, Ethan puts one of his hands on Darrian's chest, and the other one against Darrian's shorts and looked at darrian for permission.

"The answer is no," Darrian said and notti frowned but then smiled again, pecking his friend on the lips. Notti had playfully grabbed Darrian's neck and tongue kissed him, Darrian's eyes widen as notti started laughing. "I hate you so much bro, don't ever kiss me again cause it was gross." darrian says earning a straight face from notti. "Say word to your deads" Notti says. "notti shut the fuck up" Darrian says turning over on his side.

"That told me everything I needed to know, I love ya d I'll be back later to annoy ya." Ethan says before getting cut off "No I have work." Darrian spoke up as Ethan rolled his eyes then kissing his friends cheek and leaving the room. Darrian playfully rolled his eyes after he heard the door close.

Time skip —

Darrian was at work, he worked at target for extra money, soon he saw notti walk in with a big smile on his face, darrian groaned. He grabbed notti by his wrist and quickly brought him to the closet employee room and locked the door. "What did i tell you?!" Darrian looked at notti, "that you had work, you didn't say i couldn't come." notti said with a smile as darrian just looked at him.

"Just please leave" Darrian says and Ethan just smirks. "I mean it don't seem like you want me to leave, shit you took me all the way back to ya break  room or whatever this shit is. What you trying to do?" Ethan asks and darrian felt his face heat up from the way his friend was looking at him.

"Notti stop it, what if my manager comes in? and there cameras! i would definitely get fired!" darrian says looking down before his chin was being grabbed. "Why tho, the way you looking at me clearly you wanna do something" Ethan says before kissing his friends cheek and then moving down to his neck.

"You gone get me fired.." Darrian bit his lip, a part of him didn't want to stop but this was his best friend and he was at work. "Ethan!" Darrian says before his neck was being bit gently. They  heard the door open and saw Darrian's manager with a angry face expression. Darrian looked at his manager and gulped, Notti just started burst out laughing.

"DARRIAN WHATS GOING ON? ARE YOU CRAZY?" His manager yelled and Ethan pulled away smiling while darrian looked dead at notti with a death stare. "Notti word to my dead im gon — " darrian starts before he's being cut off. "Get your boyfriend out of here and you're fired!" Darrian's manager yelled. Darrian groaned, "He's not my boyfriend!"

Darrian had gotten fired and Notti was kicked out, Darrian was still mad at Ethan, "You planned that, I know you did, I hate ya so much." darrian says angrily, Ethan just nodded and laughed, "you don't hate me but yes I did plan it, because you don't need that job cause you got me plus i missed ya and i'm gon always be BY YOUR SIDE."

Darrian smiled a bit but forced it off his face because he was still mad at notti. "Just call dd so we can hit the studio and smoke." Darrian says, and notti grabs his phone and calls dd as soon as dd answer, notti spoke, "Yo my heart, ddot wanna hit the studio and get high and shit, meet us there." "Aight bro ill be there, give me a couple of mins." dd spoke through the phone.

Ethan then looked at darrian, "Don't be mad, you still got money, you got me and dd, that job aint even all that, and i told you, i'll always be BY YOUR SIDE."

𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐝 this 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐃, 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐃, 𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫