Possessed shakes chapter 3

Shakes was in the bathrooms and he just turned the tap in the sink and was splashing water on his face '' come on shakes keep it together...'' shakes said while splashing more water on his face he closed his eyes to splash some more water on his face he turned of the tap and then the light turned off all of a sudden shakes opened his eyes again and looked into his reflection he looked at it in confusion since his reflection seemed to stop moving he reached his hand out to touch it when suddenly it moved and spoke and said '' hello kid shakes is it?''shakes screamed in fear and backed up from the mirror '' this can't be real I-i'm imaging this...'' said shakes he then began to run out of the bathrooms but then was stopped by some sort of leviating powers which floated him on his feet the door of the bathroom slammed shut and shakes was floating back on his feet and then his reflection turned from shakes into some sort of footballer with a black beard and dark yellow eyes '' you think I am some sort of reflection gone away from you? haha no I I'm under your skin...'' said the mysterious footballer shakes saw his hand shaking violently along with a dizzy spell shakes then said '' get out of me!'' he then slapped his face trying to force the person out the mysterious footballer then said '' you are only hurting yourself...'' shakes then said in scared voice '' w-who are you?'' the mysterious footballer then said '' you can call me dacha'' he then laughed shakes then slammed himself against a bathroom stall door and said '' stop it! get out of me!'' then dacha got out of the mirror and appeared behind shakes, shakes backed frightened once again.

'' my my you are one special person a perfect person to be my host for the up coming game where I intend to win you go through a haunted place something bound to latch onto you'' said dacha shakes putting all the clues together ''the haunted place my strange behaviour the dizzy spells...'' said shakes dacha then said '' you all ready know plenty of football techniques and are up against a team I have loathed for centuries I thought why not make it fun and take over your body so I can have a better chance of winning!'' dacha then turned into a yellow beam of light and shot through shakes mouth shakes screamed as dacha was sucking himself into shakes's body after the beam of light was gone shakes was breathing very heavily until he grinned evily and stood back up and make some twist and turns and then his eyes were yellow with black once again now dacha was in shakes's body.

The light then turned back on and shakes eyes went back to normal and  Rasta voice was heard and then he said when he got to the bathroom '' shakes man you okay?'' shakes or rather dacha smiled and said '' never better buddy come on lets go back to the dorm rooms'' Rasta nodded and left dacha in shakes's body behind dacha then smiled and as he left his eyes glowed yellow again and followed Rasta back to the dorm rooms.

the end of chapter 3