possessed shakes chapter 5

The rest of the team sat down on the bleachers as twisting tiger began dacha's story.

'' dacha was the best all time footballer however it all changed when he went against the older version of invincible united his team lost he became angry blaming his team for losing the board of directors kicked him out of his team and he was left be know for being rude and angry he practice for days and days on end weeks and weeks years by years  until finally he was ready for his comeback however a freak accident caused his death but before he died he vowed he would return and win against invincible united'' once twisting tiger finished his story the others looked horrified.

'' oh man this is bad...'' said Rasta while moving back and forth in a panic '' what's bad?'' asked a voice the others got frightened when they saw shakes or rather dacha standing in the tunnel leading to the fields '' oh um nothing d-shakes man we are just going to see the coach real quick..'' said Rasta '' what do you mean we k-'' el matador was about to finish until he was yanked by the ear by Blok and led him outside the changing rooms leaving dacha to just smile evilly '' huh soon enough those idiots won't know what hit them!'' said dacha as he walked outside the changing rooms in the opposite direction.

'' what did you do that for?'' asked el matador when they were out on the field '' look we can't let him know right away we just have to wait until the big game and then we can force that ghost out of shakes's body...'' said big bo the others nodded and decided to wait for the big game.

the end of chapter 5