Possessed shakes chapter 6

The night of the big game the rest of the team stayed far away from dacha/shakes afraid knowing on who he is now and wanted to kill them dacha was grabbing things from his locker room when coach then appeared and said '' okay team I want you out there in 5 minutes and make sure everyone is at tip top shape'' coach then exited out of the locker room leaving the others once again alone with dacha, dacha then spoke '' come on everyone lets get going!'' he then was about to leave when Blok then began to throw things like lockers at the main entrance blocking dacha inside the changing rooms dacha got angry and said ''what are you doing big guy we have to go play against invincible united!'' then Rasta grabbed him by the shoulders and said '' oh give it a rest shakes or rather dacha we now know who you are!'' dacha was shocked for a bit until he started to laugh and then his eyes glowed yellow with black and then said in his own voice '' it was about time you guys found out...'' then suddenly a gust of wind appeared closing all the other main exits the others backed up scared and frightened then dacha said '' you know I was a bit sceptical thinking maybe you guys didn't know I was in your friends body but know you guys I have found out I don't really intend of keeping you guys around oh don't looks so worried after I kill you guys I'll probably reanimate your bodies to win this game and then after I kill your coach I'll reanimate him too, to make sure no one gets suspicious...'' dacha then began to throw things at the team who now were all screaming and running around the locker rooms.

Back on the fields coach was eagerly waiting for his team to step out of the tunnel however they didn't come he looked at his watch and saw that they had to be out in three minutes or they would forfeit the match.

'' where on earth are they?'' thought coach

Back in the changing rooms the others were being floated up by dacha except for big bo who just grabbed dacha from behind '' shakes! if you can hear me you have to fight him you don't want to do this!'' said big bo dacha growled before shaking his head his eyes briefly switched between yellow and shakes eye colour but before big bo could do anymore he was lifted up by dacha and joined the others '' oh I'm afraid shakes won't be able to stop me and he will do what I want weather he was to or not!'' said dacha before smiling evily.

The end of chapter 6