Myself and Her

I sat on my bed, looking at the tv, looking for something to watch,

that's when I saw the one thing that I never knew I needed to badly,

lesbian pornography

I put my hand on my clit gently rubbing it,
the beautiful blonde was teasing the cutie pinkie by rubbing her finger on the outsides of her entrance, and that made me horny af.

seeing the blonde actually put the top of her finger in, I couldn't hold it anymore.

I quickly paused the video and got up, thinking about the time I accidentally saw my step sister in the bathroom showering, gosh just thinking about her body and that juicy ass made me wet.

I grabbed the huge vibrating dildo out of my drawer, being ever so happy that my hot best friend made me buy.

i put the tip of the dildo, rubbing it on my panties as I walked back to my bed and layed down.

I resumed the sexy video to see the blonde licking the pinkie's pussy while teasing her boobs

that sight made me so horny.

I layed on my bed and removed my panties,  I shoved the tip of the dildo inside my tight wet pussy and moved it around, I moaned very lightly, finally I decided to turn on the vibrator mode on, only to find out that it was somehow already on 100% meaning someone had used it.

I moaned hard while staring at the blonde shoving her long tongue inside the cutie's pussy and her moaning wasn't any better.

without thinking, I accidentally shoved it all inside, the vibrator on 100% too, I moaned so hard and loudly while still teasing my boobs,

the blonde reminded me of my sister while the pinkie reminded me of me, gosh I wanted her so badly but I didn't want to ask her about it.

turns out I thrusted the dildo into my already sore and wet pussy somehow screaming my sister's name on the top of my lungs, I knew she would hear it but I somehow did not care.

the dildo kept hitting my g-spot and decided I would move it around my g- spot so I would get something, but I still felt something missing, and I didn't know how to get rid of it.

suddenly, my sister burst through the door, in her very naughty bunny cosplay, she only had some crosses covering her tits while her boobs were still jigging, and pussy, wasn't even covered.

the sight of her made me hide my figure, no luck, she's seen it already, I realised that the blonde on the screen was rubbing her clit on the cutie's clit, them both moaning in unison.

she came in front of the tiv and started seductively dancing, gosh her boobs jiggling and her ass and I could clearly see her pussy dripping made me so horny,

I couldn't control it anymore.

I reached for her waists and dragged her into the bed, and then got on top of her.

I kissed her and left marks on her neck down to her waist, when I finally stopped and looked at her for permission, she nodded quickly and I went all in licking all of her juices and then finally, I put my long tongue inside her, licking every area until my own saliva was oozing out of her clit.

finally, I decided to ask her about why the dildo was at 100% already, it has never been used before by me so how?
already knowing the answer.

she blushed very hard and admitted, "well, I saw it and wanted to try it, and I got very horny thinking about you while teasing myself, so I decided to put it back because of you, now here I am getting my dream come true. "
that made me so horny, I couldn't control myself, I ripped of whatever her crosses were and teases her tits while kissing her and exploring evey bit of her,  also I was very lightly rubbing my clit on hers.

I couldn't control myself and the next thing you know, I was on top of her, massaging her tit aggressively while bouncing and rubbing our clits together while kissing aggressively.

I picked up the vibrating dildo with my juices on it with my free hand and waited until we both collapsed.

she then cummed on my clit and some of it went on my boobs and mouth while my cum was oozing on her pussy and some of it got into her mouth.

I then licked her cum off my boobs and it was sweet af.

she panted heavily adoring my eyes, she then got up and was looking for some of my clothes to cover up herself while I came to her from behind, the end of the dildo was in my cunt while I gave the rest to her, i rubbed the dildo on her slit while she was bending down and i put the vibrator on 34% making her moan loudly "we weren't finished!? " she said between moans "this is only the beginning" I said in a seductive tone.

the whole night we spent pleasing ourselves with the dildo on 100%, rubbing our clits together, and licking.