A/N again im so sorry. (vent ig?)

ok so i just realized how overwhelmed I get if there's something I have to finish like I swear instead of completing extra work in my non ending free time, I just learn how to do art or something. like I don't know why.
(jk i actually think it's adhd that's stopping me)

if there's any requests I've accepted, but you still haven't gotten them, it's because I have adhd and instead of completing them, I'm either learning how to draw aa realistic portrait of myself or studying for exams,

(yes my exams have began. and I have english as my third exam so I'm releasing this after like 2 exams)

(I'm procrastinating so hard rn and struggling with depression and adhd like I thought it's a phase and it's just because of exams but this has been going on for like I think a year now? and I'm just noticing it more during exams.)

did I forget to tell yall that I'm more interested in art then in writing? I genuinely don't believe I'm a good writer and just write for fun.

here's a toast to one of my friends whose from 9th grade (you know who you are and I hope your reading this) for getting me into writing smut! which I don't think should be good for me because now I have 1k fans that I know I have to entertain and that's alot of pressure sooo...

sorry for dragging you into my rant. you don't have to read all this.