Mattie healy

(I wrote this for a fan)

it started with both of us yelling at each other,

"y/n you know I love you there's no way I'm dating anyone else!"

"really?! then who's the girl on your phone?!"

"jeez we've talked about this! she used to be my ex!"

"no! look at the date! it's recent!"

"ugh, you didn't even listen to what I said, you know what! fuck it!"

*kisses Y/n passionately*

*y/n moans through the kiss*

"what's wrong with you! I thought-"

*grabs her ass*

*moans a little bit*

they both kissed again but this time with the tongue, including him touching her privates while she moaned

*pulls away* ugh.. *runs to her bed and lays on it*

*sighs and gives her a bit of space*

half an hour has passed

*enters her room and lays down next to her*

"you know I still hate you right?" y/n says with a frown.

he says nothing while groping her boobs

y/n moans a bit as he's playing with her boobs

He gets turned on by her moans, and decides there gonna have sex.

y/n sees his bulge through his pants and his hard chest and blushes heavily

"do you want this, y/n?" he said with a deep voice turning y/n on.

"ma-maybe..?" y/n says while blushing deeply.

"well then, you won't say no to whatever I'm gonna do now.." he says as he's unbuttoning her shirt

"I d-dont know what to say.."

They fucked the end (just kidding)

he unbuttons her shirt and teases her tits while she's softly moaning

(she won't mind if I lick it right?)

he licked the area around the tits and sucked on it itself, with y/n loudly moaning while feeling his curls.

he then started unbuttoning his pants and a huge dick sprung out while he smirked looking at y/n

(oh jeez.. that thing is going inside me!)

he then put his dick between her boobs signaling her to give him a boob job

y/n did as she was signaled she just loved the thought of escaping being a virgin.

y/n rubbed her boobs onto his dick passionately, she also licked it a couple of times, she also teases her tits by touching them with his dick.

she signaled him to go near her pants and unbutton them, she just wanted some dick claiming her.

he decided to make her suck it first, shoving the whole thing into her mouth making her gag a little, she could feel it in her throat,
he came in her mouth and she spat it out all on her boobs by accident instead of swallowing it, he didn't mind luckily..

the sight of seeing her covered in his own cum made him horny af, without warning he pulled her pants down and threw them on the floor, y/n panted knowing that huge thing was going inside her tight virgin hole.

he grabbed some condoms and threw it on his dick, making y/n's pussy a bit wet.

he positioned her clit close to him and started licking it like a dog, inserting his tongue inside even, making y/n moan louder than ever, only this making her moan so hard, what about his cock?

he put her legs on his shoulders and slowly inserted the tip of his cock to not hurt her, she arched her back in pleasure.

he then picked up the pace and started thrusting faster, she tried to hold back her moans but lost it when he touched her tits, this was too much for y/n to handle..

he went faster and faster until y/n lost it all, she cummed everywhere on him and some even flew to his mouth, but he hasn't came yet, so he picked up the pace going way too fast determined to cum again, until he did, he threw the condom away and cleaned up y/n.

he comforted her by warming her with a blanket and gave her some hot choco (ok now that was cute)

(I'm not writing all of that in my book in one day so write it yourself 😃👍)