oni- chann!!

"ahh", I said opening the door to my home.

"Haruto" she pulled out her hand and motioned me to come in her room.

as I walked outside the door, I gasped as I saw her wrapping herself with a towel, is said "sister, wearing that only again?"

she pulled me to come inside and said "ah, don't worry about that"

with that, she pulled down her towel to her waist, revealing her boobs, as she ordered me to kiss her, I knew now why sis was asking me to kiss her all week.

wanting to be useful, atleast to my own sister, I went ahead and kissed her, deep as I explored every bit of her mouth.

she suddenly dropped her towel as I pulled away, not knowing what to do, she started rubbing my cock through my pants.

"it's ok, you can cum on my hands.." she said.
I was still in disbelief and i cummed in my pants.

"she giggled and went to her closet to change.

I just sat on the couch, changing my underwear of course.

a while later she came in her pajamas and, stared at me while she took of her shirt.

"do you want to touch it?" she said pointing towards her tits, it was a solid minute before she said "touch it".

eager to feel it, I touched and massaged it gently, she softly moaned before taking off her pants, along with her panties and throwing them on the floor.

she showed me her juicy pussy and put my finger, rubbing it on her entrance.

I did as she wanted me to do, I then put the tip of my finger in, and moved it upwards, earning a loud moan.

"k-k-keep g-going" she stuttered begging me.

I inserted 2 fingers and did the same, making her kiss me.

"it smells erotic, maybe she'll get angry if I lick it.."

I pressed my tongue on her clit, inserting the tip..

"n-n-noo! if you d-do thaat I'll c-c-come!"

with that, she cummed. she fell down as I removed my tongue and finger.

she looked at my dick, lovingly, knowing she was eager to eat it, while I unzipped my pants, she gasped from the size.

I helped her sit on the sofa as she opened it up to me.

it was fully wet and i was growing impatient waiting for approval, she nodded and i inserted inside of her, the tip of course "a-anhh! i-it h-h-urts!" she moaned.

soo, should I stop? I asked just to make sure.
no no! keep going she said between moans. I kept continuing of course.

"y know, I was just playing with you at first, but then you kissed me, and I wanted more.."
"do you believe me, Haruto?"

I looked at her like she was the mona Lisa, I layed her down on the couch and slammed it in, thrusting faster and faster.

"i-it j-just got i-i-intense!"
"of course I believe you, I love you too.."

sucking on her tit, while teasing the other and slamming it into her.

she screamed, "I-i-i-IM CUMMING!"
"I'm too sis! I'll release it inside!"

with that, her cum shooted out into the air, some even in my mouth, I tasted it, it was good.

I cummed straight into her.