Aidan Gallagher

I was super duper bored, so i went to a party,
I got horny as soon as I got to the party and started making my beautiful red dress a little bit more revealing than it already was.

upon getting there, I found out that it was actually my best friend's party, I've heard that she has a famous brother, I've wanted to meet him, and I thought this party would have him.

I went to the drink section, hoping id become drunk and someone would do it with me.

"hello there, can I get a (insert drink name) ? "
"oh sure young lady, do you mind if I give it for free?"

"(heh, she'll drink lots and lots if I give it for free, and I'm horny, I want those big boobs of her..)"

"o-oh! sure I would love that! I heard this drink has the best taste and I wanted to try it.."

"(not only bad taste, but it also makes you super horny, she's wayy to innocent, hopefully ill ruin it tonight..)"

"sure it does! here you go, you can sit over there in the vip section, it's for the best dressed people, *winks*"

"o-oh! thanks!"

blushing at his amazing figure and how cute and tall he is, I still can't believe I'm shorter.

after like 3 bottles, I was already pretty drunk, I needed more tho, it was soo good, my tits were slightly bigger too..

"don't worry miss, I'll make you drink it"

and with that, he made me drink 8 bottles, my tits were soo big and I was pretty wet for some reason, but I was drunk and tired, I needed to sleep now, but i- *falls asleep*

*from Aidan's pov*

I took her home with me, I layed her on the bed and undressed her as I stared at her titties for a solid minute.

I started licking them and biting them, sucking on one too, but somehow she didn't wake up, gosh, was she ok? someone will wake up already at this point.

I moved on over to her pussy, it was so beautiful and wet, probably from the drink, I started to rub it gently and then got rougher as she wasn't waking up, at this point I think I should take her to the er, but I think she'll wake up if I do this..

I inserted a finger and went upwards, two fingers and she still wasn't awake, so I took advantage of that, I slipped on a condom and well..

I inserted only the tip inside, as I thought to myself, (damn, you only wanted her boobs, not her whole body, get yourself together Aidan..)

I still decided to keep going, I was going to cum tonight and tonight only.

I inserted the whole thing slowly and slowly, as some blood trickled down I didn't even feel bad, I was a bit happy..

finally, I got to her g-spot, I knew it because it also felt good to me, as I knew it won't hurt that much, I decided to keep thrusting and thrusting.

god, was she ok? I didn't kill her did I? I think I have to take her to the er..

I kept thrusting while sucking on her tit while teasing the other,

thats when I came, i removed the condom and threw it into the bin, I decided to cover her up and slept beside her, while still hugging her, and teasing her boobs.