Tom Holland Smut

"bestie! I want you to go to a party!"
"no please noo.. I can't believe he was cheating"
"that's it! your coming with me! it isn't even that hard to move on! "

with that, she dragged me to the closet so i could change, I hated the idea of parties, some weird guy always picks on you during them.

I changed into a dress that was pretty revealing, it showed my cleavage and hips, the side of my legs too. only the front was covered, ngl it was pretty, but it definitely did not look flattering on me.

with that, we went to the party, she was wearing a teal sparkly short dress, she was stunning.

during the party she forced me to drink alot even though I felt I shouldn't, but i had too, she got extremely drunk and had a guy who she was flirting with, just then the guy grabs her ass and she moans, she looked like she liked it so i guess I should go.

but i didn't realize this was my 7th bottle now, I had gotten extremely drunk, and i was falling asleep when suddenly someone showed up and he was hot af, he grabbed me gently by the waist and was taking me somewhere, I had suddenly fallen asleep and knew something was going to happen.

feeling like something was touching my slit, I woke up, but i didn't open my eyes as I knew what was happening and didn't want to do anything.

he got more aggressive with rubbing my clit in a more circular motion, I was going to moan, but i knew it would make things worse.

he saw my eyes twitching and removed his hand, I looked at him knowing I could only play along, but surprisingly, he was kind, he asked me if I wanted this, and well.. I couldn't reject that face, besides, this felt so good.

I nodded, noticing I was in bed and naked, and he only had his boxers on.

he smiled at me before rubbing my clit in  circular motion aggressively, I slightly moaned.

I opened my eyes to see his face clearly, omg.. it was tom Holland! I can't believe it's him!

he noticed ne looking at him and decided that he should put his finger in, he stretched out his 2 fingers and put them in his mouth, pulling them out, he had saliva on them, I got wet knowing what was happening..

he inserted them in me slowly and moved them around in a scissoring patter, I moaned loudly while he was going deeper,

he pulled them out and I whimpered, why did the pleasure have to stop!?

he giggled softly while revealing a pack of condoms, on them was written, "extra large" I gasped just thinking about it, he was so hot, I just wanted that huge cock already.

he pulled down his boxers to reveal a huge erect dick, I could swear I almost passed out.. I giggled softly while opening my pussy up to him.

"you want this huh?" he said in a seductive tone, he put the condom on slowly making me whimpered as I wanted it in already.

he slowly thought for a while and realized that he needed more, so he quickly pulled the condom on and shoved it whole in my mouth making me gag a little,

I knew what he was doing and followed along, licking the tip of his dick to the side, I also gave him a boobjob so he would insert it already.

he knew I wanted it already and decided that it would be time, he slipped his condom on back again and giggled at the sight, gosh I was so wet already,

he slowly inserted the tip of his cock making me moan lightly, he then put it halfway in, speeding up the pace, I tried to muffle my moans my putting a pillow on my head. he noticed that and put the pillow down, "moan for me, I will stop if you stop"

knowing I didn't want that, I moaned loudly, he then picked up the pace and put it inside me fully, I shed a few tears.
she then started thrusting inside me, he kept on hitting my g-spot, "PLEASE DADDY, KEEP ON DOING THATTT *moans loudly*" he picked up the speed and played with my boobs, teasing and eating one while aggressively massaging the other, clapping and moans filled the entire room.

"DADDY I'M CUMMING PLEASE DON'T STOPPP, A- ANHH"

with that, he released his cum inside of his condom, I released mine on his dick and some of it went into his mouth. he closed his mouth and started swallowing it, I panted heavily while thinking about what just happened, he opened his mouth again and put his tongue inside my wet pussy, drinking all of my juices, not a drop was left.

he then covered my boobs with a blanket and hopped in to sleep with me, I turned around, wanting to sleep, he then massaged my boobs gently while kissing my neck down to my boobs.

we both fell asleep right beside each other.
I still cannot believe I had sex with THE Tom Holland.