Enemies to Lovers

This is a dreamnap story ! 

Requested by @smilingisimportant ^^ so thank you!

Dream and sapnap have never gotten along when dream and sapnap were in middle school throughout high school dream bullied sapnap and now they hate each other... Punz is friends with both boys and asks sapnap to help dream with moving into his new house and things Escalate..

                             Bottom: dream. top: sapnap!!

Cw: Sexual stuff: hair pulling, rough-ish sex, orgasm denial, mirror sex, stomach bulge, slight overstim

                                            DREAM POV 

I fucking hate sapnap.. I've never liked him.. He's always been a bitch to me for no reason!  Well.. I guess i diiiiiid kinda bully him a bit in middle school and high school- I'm so glad that he isn't at this school.. 

Sapnap honestly just needs to fucking man up. AND AND AND!! he is the shortest fucking person I've meet!  Like, you say you're a man but you're like 4 foot fucking nothing! I don't know how punz is fucking friends with him..  I chuckled out loud. Everyone in the room looked at me even the professor 

"sorry.." I mumbled. the professor turned around and looked at me. 

"what is SO funny?" professor za said. I shook my head, "nothing.." He rolled his eyes and turned back around and continued teaching the class. 

                                          AFTER CLASS

"Hey dream come here." professor Za yelled for me. I looked at him and went over to him. "Yes sir?" he stood up "there is a new kid and I think I want you to.. Show him the ropes! He's gonna be in this class.. His name is," he grabbed a paper "sapnap.." My eyes widened "do you know him?" He questioned. I nodded and answered, "yeah I do he was an... Old friend.." The teacher smiled and nodded "good, good! That's why you're the best person, because you know everyone in this, this- excuse my language- damn school!" he said while chuckling. I nodded "yeah... I'll definitely show him the way around.." Professor za smiled and shooed me away.

I walked away going to where mr.Za told me to go and I saw him. God he's so pretty.. NO WHAT THE HELL?! HE'S FUCKING UGLY... Ugh what is wrong with me..? !! He looked straight at me and smiled he walked up to me and smiled.. Huh I guess he doesn't remember me. I put on a smile and went up to him.

                                            SAPNAP POV

ugh I got kicked out of my last school.. Whatever I can make new.. Friends.. I guess.. I see someone walking up to me.. He had dirty blonde hair.. and bright green eyes.. And a freckled face. I smiled..he's kinda cute...wait- what? I've never even met him.. I think he is the one who's gonna help me- I'm gonna just- I went up to him smiling.. He kinda looks familiar but I don't know he might just have one of those faces thou..

I got up to him and held out my hand "hello! My name is nick- or uhm sapnap!" The shorter said. 

"oh yes! I've heard! My name is cl- ehm dream! I'm gonna show you around the school! What classes do you have?" The taller spoke, the ravenette held out his schedule and The taller read over it and nodded "ok.. Well we have all the same classes together so you could jus-" 

"Can I just follow you?" The taller just nodded and chuckled "well yeah I was just gonna say that!" The ravenette nodded

                               TIME SKIPPP!! & dream pov

I've finally got my own house and punz is trying to get someone to help me with moving in.. He's said he got someone to help though.. I wonder who..? 

I finally got to my house  and I saw all my stuff in the moving truck and punz and... Sapnap standing outside punz's car. 

I parked on the side road and got out, "hey punz and Sapnap!"  I smiled 

"Hey dream," punz said  "uhm I brought sapnap to come and help I've got to do some stuff with friends so you guys will be aloneee!" He smiled and I rolled my eyes "ok" 

"OK BYEEE!" He smiled and got in his car and sped off  

"Okay well.. Lets get this done.." 

                                                Time skip

"Have you ever had sex, dream?" sapnap spoke. I stood up and looked at him.

I blushed a lot and nodded "e-ehm yeah-?" 

Sapnap smiled and went up to me "wanna try it?" 

I blushed more "em- kinda but- who?"

Sapnap grabbed my waist and  kissed me. My eyes widened and I kissed back, closing my eyes. I pulled away to breath and spoke, "b-bathroom.."

He smiled and took me upstairs to the bathroom and bent me over the  counter making me look in the Mirror at myself. I blushed.

                          HERE COMES THE SMUT!!!

 I felt my pants and boxers slip off the bottom half of my body. He almost lifts my shirt before he stops

 "is this ok?"  I nodded "I need a verbal answer sweetie" I blushed at the pet name "y-yes" sapnap grinned. He quickly took of my shirt.

I heard rustling behind me and I felt a hard clothed dick on my ass. I let out a soft moan.

I Looked up and saw him pulling down his boxers and putting lube on his hard and lon- ehm- c-cock 

"Ready?" I nodded and he put the tip in my ass I put my head down and he grabbed my messy hair in his hands "look at yourself while I fuck you" I moaned when he grabbed my hair. he slowly pushed into me then stopped letting me get used to his size. I grinded back onto him showing him I'm ready. He smiled and pulled out. "Hu- AGH!~" he rammed into me and my back arched a lot. He continued to pound into me.

He stopped suddenly and grinned. He flipped me over on my back and put my legs around his shoulders and continued to rail me. "FuCkkk! I DiDnT bElIve mgh- mr.Za when he sa- mm- id we would be so mgh close.." 

Sapnap raised his brow "what do you- mean?"  I blushed "w-well.." He hit my prostate and my back arched and I let out a pornographic moan. He smiled and continued to hit my prostate. My moans got louder and a ball formed in my stomach "FUCK ! IM CLOSE!" he grabbed something from beside me and put it on my cock it felt like a.. Ring? Ugh god dammit it's a cock ring.. 

My hair was stuck onto my forehead and some was in sapnaps hand. He groaned and came into me. He rode out his high then stopped and kept his cock inside of me. He smiled and lined something out on my stomach. I looked down and I saw the bulge of his cock in my stomach. I blushed. He smiled at me and pulled the cock ring off of me. I came on his stomach and mine. I lightly panted. Sapnap leaned down and kissed me. "That was good.. You did great.." I smiled at the words. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this! I really enjoyed making this! Please vote for this if you liked it ^^ 

Again thank you to @smilingisimportant I really liked the request and  kinda changed it around a bit!

REQUESTS————>

1212 words