XHDNF

HDNF and  XDNF I honestly love this idea that George is in love with XD and dream fucking hates HD. And XD and HD kinda like each other (they fuck sometimes) (XHD)

(GEORGEEEHD & DREAMXD)

fluff/ angst (some soft smut mb)

Its canon in my AU that XD & HD are switches. Its canon. I promise you. And they and merge together (like in SU)

TW/CW: thoughts of suicide, SH, thoughts of harming people.

Turning back time (literally) to when dream was in prison 😇😇😻

~~~~~~

George POV: 

I'm  trying to not be bored with dream being in prison. It was quite boring by myself. At least i have dream XD. He looks like him. I love it. He fucks like dream too. Sometimes i forget it isn't dream and XD gets mad when I accidentally call him dream. He leaves me sometimes when I call him dream.. It doesn't exactly make me happy but XD could care less, honestly.

But I still love XD

dream POV:

I'm trying to get out, for George, god I wanna see George again. I wanna kiss him and make out with him and cuddle him. He steals my thoughts all the time. I blame myself for thinking about him but sometimes he just lets it happen.

There is someone that looks like him though other than George. HD. He's not as good as George but he still looks like George. He gets angry when I call him George. I do it on purpose sometimes to make him leave me. Sometimes I don't want to see someone who looks like my George. It hurts not to be able to see George.

sometimes he wants to hug HD. But sometimes he wants to hurt him. Like George. No. He doesn't wanna hurt George. He couldn't forgive himself. He couldn't do it to himself or George. He swore if anything happened to George he would kill himself. He couldn't live in a world without George. His George. I wonder what George is doing right now.. Hm..

George POV:

"George you know I can't do that. It isn't possible for me to do that.."  The god spoke 

"You've done it before! Why not now?" I made a pouty face "please XD.. Just for me.. I know you love me.." I sat up and looked XD in the face 

"George.. This is different.. I can't.. P..plus! Dream doesn't even care about you like I do.. I've spoke to him he doesn't" the god spoke angrily

"LIAR! HE LOVES ME! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" I pushed XD out of my house but he didn't move. I banged on his chest with my fists. I know its not gonna do anything to him. But it feels good to get the anger out.

XD just stood there and took it. He eventually shrunk down to my size and hugged me. I cried into his chest. And cried. And cried. "I wan' him back.. XD I want him back... Please.. Anything... I'll do anything to have him back.. Please.." 

"I'll do what I can.. My love.." He kissed the top of my head "lets lay down for now? Okay" I had felt a bit light headed. He set me down on my bed and kissed the top of my head.

"Good night my love.." After he said that he disappeared.

He's alone now. Oh gods.

Dream POV: 

I was about to fall asleep when someone rudely woke me up. I looked up and saw HD.. And XD? What's going on here? Why are they both here at the same time???

"what's going on here? Why are you both here at the same time?" I questioned the gods. Probably not a good Idea but.. Y'know.

"We're here to make a deal with you." XD 'said' he didn't want Sam to hear him so he was speaking through dreams head