Stripper™

This isn't exactly dedicated to anyone just something that came out of my brain
 Snf

George is a stripper. Sapnap is a bartender. The bar is right in view of the pole. Sapnap sees multiple girls on there a day but the only one he likes is a man a little taller than him and George sees him staring and they meet in the backroom then go to sapnap house.

(also p.s dream and sapnap live in the same house)              

(Some smut but not very much)

SAPNAP POV

I woke up another day in my bed.. Alone like always..I sat up and grabbed my phone and look at the time I sat back down not wanting to get up. I groaned I've got to get up and go to work.. I smiled a bit thinking about that brit that's always there.. At least I'll see him..

I got out of the bed and grabbed a black shirt and pants and set them on the counter then grabbed a towel and set it next to the shower and got undressed and got in the shower.

I got out of the shower and put on deodorant.. I mean I don't wanna stink if I meet the brit.. I put on my clothes on and grabbed all the stuff I needed.. I grabbed something extra.. Lube and a condom..

I smiled and ran down the stairs and grabbed some food for break. I put it in the bag I have. I closed the fridge and opened the front door and walked out and got in my car.

TIME SKIPP!!

At work I see the brit walk into the back room. I go to the other person at the bar "hey, dream! I'm gonna go talk to someone can you cover my shift for right now?" The taller just nodded in response.

 I smiled and ran to the back room door and knocked on it "Mr. Notfound?" I heard a hum in the room then I heard the door unlock and open "uhm- you have request for a ehm.. Lap dance after your dance.." George raised his brow "with who no one ever wants me to-" I shook my head "can't say he wanted it to be a... Surprise? I dunno.. but yeah"  the brit nodded "well okay" he  rolled his eyes and closed the door I heard the door lock.

I walked back to my  shift and continued to work.

TIME SKIPPP (again)

I was working until I saw the brit go onto the stage and I just had a beer and stared at the cute man. 

After the dance he grabbed all the cash on the stage. I ran to the back room before he could get there and went in waiting for him.

The sexy brit walked in and saw me in here he raised his brow "are you the mysterious person that wanted to fuck me?" My face turned red when he said that "ehm yeah? I guess?.."

George smiled at me and pushed me on the chair behind me. He got on top of me and started to give me a lap dance. I threw my head back.  George smiled "mm..enjoying this?" I smiled at him "m-mhm-"

 I grinned and grabbed his hips. He looked at me confused. I looked at my phone "hmm.. I think its time for me to go home.. Hmm.. We can-" 

"Can I go with you?" I smiled hoping he would say that "yeah you can.. Then we can have more fun at my house.." George smiled even more 

TIME SKIP (to sapnap and dreams house)

I parked in the driveway of the house and saw dreams car parked in the driveway. I saw George look at me through my peripheral vision. "Who's car is that?.." He sounded worried. "Don't worry gogs its just my friend dream.."