~movie~

smut!!!!

yes, i am back. No, you are not getting a reason why i was gone. If u wanna know, so bad go to the last chaper :)

george and sapnap want to watch a 'movie', then things get ~spicy~

Bottom(s):dream Switch(s):george Top(s):sapnap

no 1s pov

Dream just sat in his room, scrolling through Twitter and tiktok, sometimes going onto Discord on his phone  as something played on his tv in the background. It sounded like a true crime documentary. george and sapnap ran into dreams room

sapnap yelled, "WE WANNA WATCH A MOVIEEEE!!" Dream raised his brow,"then watch -" Before he could finish his sentence, sapnap and george jumped on the bed sap on the right george on the left.

sapnap grabbed dreams' remote and put on a movie 

"You meant in here?"  sapnap nodded

dream pov

I looked back at my phone and i saw a thirst trap of george and i felt my pants tighten i quickly put my phone down and covered my bottom half ugh i dont think letting George and sapnap in my bed helps at all because i felt my pants tighten more.

i tried not to pay attention to the pain in my pants.

George swung his leg around me. He must've felt my hard on, on his leg because he looked up at sapnap.'n smiled he smiled back at george and cuddled up next to me. 

sapnap dug his face into the crook of my neck he kissed my neck. I bit my lip to suppress a moan. george went under the blankets, and i felt small hands on my waist, going slowly down to my hips. 

sapnap grabbed my face and tilted it up enough to kiss and suck on my neck. george lifted up the blanket and looked up at me while holding the hem of my pants. i nodded in consent. he smiled and let the blanket fall back down. i felt him take off my pants and his tiny.. cold hands touch my member i couldn't help but "mgh- f-fuck-" 

"Focus on me, love.." sapnap whispered in my ear he kissed the spot under my ear and i bit my lip more fuck that felt good- i felt sap smile against my skin and he bit down right there then i felt george wrap his mouth around my member i groaned at the feeling  sapnap grabbed my face an' kissed me deeply i tried to dominate over sapnap but he won over me

i moaned into the kiss as i felt george hollow his cheeks. i arched my back a bit loving the feeling

"Mgh- george close -" I said before finishing in Georges mouth  

George pulled off and came real close to my face and spit into my mouth 

Sapnap pulled off my shirt and started kissing my chest, making small purple marks.

George groaned as he touched himself in the corner of the bed. Sapnap looked over at him and smacked his hand softly, not enough to hurt him but enough to scare him. He wouldn't know what he would do if he hurt george.

Sapnap pov(I kinda forgot what this perspective this was called)

Sapnap looked around. "lube?" Dream pointed to a cabinet. Sapnap got up and grabbed the lube, then sat down in front of dream again.

sapnap looked dream in the eyes, scanning for consent, dream nodded, and sapnap continued what he was doing. Sap lubed up his hard member and then looked at dream. "mhn?"
Dream nodded, and sapnap slammed into dreams tight hole, he fucked dream if his life depened on it.

~~

He looked over and saw the sun going down as he finished inside of dream, then dream finished, shaking.

They washed up and got clothes on, then cuddled for the rest of the night until they fell asleep.

—————–—–———

Feliz Navidad! Or whatever is happening, whatever time ur reading this!  I hope you enjoyed this. I definitely (kinda) did enjoy writing this!  Anyways I'm gonna go to sleep uhm I hope you guys have very good mornings, afternoons, evenings, or nights. I hope you guys liked this

Good night

699 words

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^