cuddles

dnf fluff/smut?

(I promise you the song goes with it and also listen to the whole album if you like 80s/90s songs<333)

\\George was bored, and he wanted cuddles from his boyfriend, Dream\\

||Cw|| smut!!:::soft sex, praise, comfort words. <3

George was about to end stream "well guys I'll see you guys next stream!" he smiled and waved at his camera, then ended the stream and turned off his computer and put his favorite song on 'spotlight' by Dream, his boyfriend, on his phone. the song was obviously about him, but no one knew that... well, probably some people knew..

he chuckled at the lyrics, then flopped on his bed and closed his eyes, thinking about Dream. While George was thinking he remembered they lived together and went out to the living room and saw Dream sitting on the couch and went over to him and sat on his lap and dug his face into Dreams neck

Dream chuckled. "What're you doing?.." George pulled his face away from his dream neck. "i wanna cuddle." Dream smiled and hugged george around the waist, and george dug his face into his neck, but this time he was kissing his neck  "mh- george, what are you doing?.."  George just chuckled and continued with what he was doing.

Dream put his face into Georges' fluffy hair and sniffed a little bit. He smelt like strawberry always. That's why Dream loved him. Dream threw his head back as george kissed his neck. George eventually started to suck on his neck, trying to give Dream a hickey before he got his face pried away from Dreams neck.

"What do you think you're doing?" Dream said sternly. George just looked him in the eyes and shrugged. "I just felt like doing that -" Dream scoffed and let George continue what he was doing.

After a couple seconds of George kissing and sucking on Dreams neck, he pulled his face away and looked at the spot he was kissing and sucking on. "You know Dream.. you look good with hickey on you.." George said bluntly; Dream rolled his eyes and looked at his phone.

"Mhgn... dreaaaammmm... pay attention to your boyfriend..." George grabbed Dreams phone and threw it to the other side of the couch."Pay attention to me, Dream.." he said sternly, trying to act big and bad.

Dream furrowed his brows, flipped them over, pinned George to the couch, and then kissed his neck dominantly. He grabbed George's face and kissed him "mnh... you taste so good George.." George just smiled. He didn't know how to take complements so he just smiled to anyone who Gave him one.

Dream grabbed his hips and George  gulped. 

"Is this okay, George" dream asked for consent and George nodded. "words George." 

"gods yes, please dream" he basically moaned out. Dream smiled and teasingly took off his clothes slowly. When he finished he kissed George's body up and down. "gods you're so pretty.." dream mumbled it loud enough for George to hear it. He got down to his v-line and kissed it then got between his thighs and sucked and kissed his thighs. 

"mnhhh.. Dreaaammm... Pleasee.. Don't tease me just fuck me!" George moaned out. 

"needy aren't we?" dream chuckled and stood up. "I'll be back"  he walked upstairs and to his room.

When he got back he saw George fingering himself. He smirked and came up behind him and pushed his hard front against George which made him moan as he continued to finger himself. Dream pulled down his pants and boxers and put a generous amount of lube on his cock. Then pulled Georges fingers out of his ass and pushed into him. As dream bottomed out George moaned out, "p-pause!" And he complied and stopped  "g-go slow.. Please." "Okay my love" dream waited for George to say to continue, so as he waited he circled his thumbs on Georges thighs  to comfort him then he felt George tap his arm once, which ment continue but slowly. 

He continued thrusting into George slowly, George letting out tiny moans and dream praising him. 

"mnhh.. DreAaaMmm.. I'm gonna.. Mng-" George moaned out, although George didn't say what he was gonna do he said, "cum for me good boy." and kissed his back  (I forgot to say but they are in doggy position). 

After a second George came on the couch and his stomach and dream came inside of George almost instantly and pulled out of him and George collapsed. Dream picked him up and brought him to the bath.

As he was about to walk away to clean the couch George said, "don't leave... I want you in here.. Please?" Dream smiled and took his shirt off and got in the bath with George and they cuddled in the bath until George almost fell asleep.

Dream got George dried and put him onto their shared bed and went to go clean off the couch.

After he got it done he went to bed and cuddled with george.

~~

GOD this one was like a god damn  school assignment 😭 I'm glad I got it done though. 

Anyways, I hope you guys liked it <3 and have a good day!!

~BLITZ🌸