his house.

I walked for what seemed like forever to Jake's house. The rain poured down the back of my hoodie, this is why I hate spring. The weather is not only awful, but the pollen makes allergies terrible. It's the worst season, I don't care what anyone has to say about summer or winter, fall is the best, spring is the worst.

I finally stood in front of Jake's house. It had a nice porch, I didn't stand on it though, for whatever reason. I politely knocked on the door and stepped back out into the rain. God, I hate the rain. It's cold and wet, the worst combination.

A blonde-headed boy opened the door. He looked to be about 10-13 years old and kind of looked like Jake, in a way.

"Who ya here for?" He asked. "Louise, Tatum, or Jake?"

"Uh, Jake." I don't know why I hesitated, I knew I came here for him.

"What's your name?" He asked, still holding the knob of the door.

"Sean." I replied.

"Jake! Sean is here for you!" He yelled. "He'll be out in a minute." A few seconds later, Jake appeared at the door.

"Sean! What are you doing here?" Jake asked. He looked happy but confused.

"Can we talk?" I pretty much whispered the question.

"Of course!" He closed the door behind him. He looked down at me from all the way up the stairs. "You're allowed to be on the porch, by the way." He chuckled. His laugh is so cute and his smile is perfect. I don't understand how someone can be that pretty.

"Oh! Right." I walked up the steps and faced Jake.

"Anyways, whats going on? Are you and the club okay?" You and the club. Oh my god. After all we did, telling him to drop his only friends before us, not letting him explain, and putting tons of pressure on him, he still cares about us.

"Oh, we're fine. I was coming here to check up on you." He got a bit confused.

"I'm okay! Why did you need to check up on me?" Maybe because i'm in love with you. I thought. I don't say it, but I think it. I only recently realized how much I love him. Milly said some good indicators were that i wanted to be around him 24/7 and that I always missed him.

"I wanted to make sure we didn't hurt you too bad but it looks like you're doing fine without us." I say sarcastically. I laugh a bit but stop when i see Jakes face sadden

"Actually, It has been a bit rough without you guys." Oh. My shoulders and smile dropped. It hurt me when he said that. If i maybe just stuck around and let him explain, if Zander hadn't yelled at him, or maybe if Milly hadn't slapped him he would probably be alright.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I really was sorry, I would've sat there with him and let him explain for hours if it meant he would've been okay. The club meant everything to Jake.

"It's alright. Why do you care anyways? I thought you all were mad at me." I cocked my eyebrow.

"Mad at you? No! Never! Jake, you have helped us so much, we could never be genuinely mad at you. Anyway, if you mean the recording we know that wasn't your fault. Lia explained everything to us."

"She did? I'll have to thank her for that."

"Well, would you join our club, Jake?" I held out my hand and bowed. Jake smiled, making me smile too.

"Of course." He took my hand and bowed too. We shook hands and laughed.

_______________________________
word count: 517
i love them sm omggg. If you see any spelling errors/capitalization errors, ignore it. i have capitalization on my keyboard off but i dont like not having capitalization in stories sooo. Also, louise and tatum are jakes sisters i made up, they will be in jakes POV parts!!
louise is 14, tatum is 19
hope you like the story so far, byeeee