the sleepover

AN:
this is going to be a long chapter and not several parts like i originally said. my bestie, leila, requested we do a long chapter instead so we are <3 also, this will be in 3rd person!!

Sean waited at the entrence of Zander and Hailey's house. Jake looked around as he walked up to Sean.

"Why aren't you inside?" Sean looked around nervously.

"Can we...talk?" He asked. Jake grew concerned with Seans nervousness.

"Yeah! Of course!" He placed his hand firmly on Seans shoulder, thinking Sean was going to vent.

"Lets take a walk." Sean stepped down a stair.

"Wait, wont we miss the beginning of the sleepover? Doesn't it start soon?" Sean remembered he had lied to Jake to talk to him and started to feel bad.

"About that...they uh, pushed back the starting time!" It was easy for him to lie, just not to Jake. He felt guilty lying to Jake.

"Oh. Okay!" Sean and Jake stepped down all of the stairs and walked towards the park.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Jake looked over at Sean, concerned.

"Well...uhm. Remember that message I sent? The numbers?" He paused and stuttered a lot.

"Yeah? What about it?"

"I love you. Thats all it means, really." Jake stopped walking and Sean looked back.

"What...?" Was all he could mutter.

"Yeah..." Seans voice was creaky and quiet.

After a long silence, Jake managed to ask, "You love me?" Sean looked up at him, they were both looking at the ground until now.

"Of course I do." Sean murmured.

They looked at each other for a while.

"So, how do you feel, about...me?" Sean was still quiet.

"I love you too." Jake reached for Seans hand and held it tightly.

"So, what now?" Sean squeezed Jakes hand too.

"I guess I should take you out on a date." Jake smiled faintly. Sean turned red and looked away.

"What if i said no." He joked. Jake punched his shoulder playfully.

"You confessed to me, you would 100% say yes." He giggled, Sean joined him.

"Yeah, you're right." He giggled harder and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Oh, we should probably go back." Jake pointed at his watch,

6:57

"Oh yeah, you're right." Sean and Jake ran back to the house, laughing the whole way. Milly and Luke were sitting on the steps, crossed arms and smiling at Sean and Jake.

"How did it go?" Milly smirked.

"Good." Sean grew flustered. He walked up the steps hastily and knocked on the door. Zander opened it.

"Hey guys! Are you all ready for the sleepover?" Everyone was going to answer until Bethany ran out yelling.

"Sean!" She ran into Seans arms excitedly.

"Bethy!" Sean picked her up and spun her around, then put her back down. Jake watched Sean lovingly. Good with kids. He made a mental note about it.

"I missed you!" She pulled Sean into the house by his sleeve. Jake, Milly, Zander, and Luke all followed.

"Guys! You're here early!" Hailey was putting snacks into a platter but turned around to greet them.

Around 8pm...

The club members were talking about songs and other topics.

"Ooh, wait. I think we have some games! I'll be back." Hailey got up from the couch and ran out."

"Oh, i forgot the snack platter! Zander quickly jumped out of Lukes arm, took his hand, and ran out.

"Wait i'll come too!" Milly shouted. She winked at Sean and then ran out. Sean looked at Jake, who was looking at his phone. Sean got up off the floor and sat next to Jake.

"Whatcha' doing?" Jake looked at him and smiled.

"Just scrolling through socials. What are you doing over here?"

"I'm bored." Sean laid his head promptly on Jakes shoulder. He held onto his arm and watched his phone as he scrolled. Hailey, Zander, Luke, and Milly all looked around the corner and saw them.

"Okay lovebirds, pack it up." Zander teased. Sean looked up from Jakes phone at Zander and rolled his eyes.

"Okay guys. We have Just Dance, Super Smash Bros, Minecraft, and Mario Kart." Hailey pulled out each game and set them on the couch after saying the name of it.

"Mario Kart!" Sean let go of Jake and jumped up. Everyone seemed to agree with it so they set the game up.

"I call Dry Bones!!" Sean called. Zander looked back at Jake and Jake gave him an "I told you so" look.

"I want Princess Peach." Everyone looked back at Jake.

"What? Shes cool." Everyone did a nod that suggested Jake was right and got back to picking their characters.

A few minutes later...

"Milly stop winning!" Zander whined. In the three games they had played so far, he was in last for every one.

"You're mad, loser!!" Milly on the other hand, was always in first in their games. Zander shot her an annoyed look and Milly stuck her tongue out and gave him a thumbs down. Zander flipped her off.

The last game finished and everyone got ready for bed and settled down.

AN: Just for visualization, Jake is on the bigger couch, Hailey is on the smaller one. Luke and Zander on the floor in the corner. Milly and Sean are parallel on the floor.

Jake woke up suddenly. He looked at his watch and read the time.

3:45 AM

He looked at Sean on the ground. He was expecting him to be asleep but he was awake, staring at the ceiling with his headphones in.

"Sean? He sat up.

"Yeah?" He took one of his headphones out of his ear and looked up at Jake.

"I'm lonely." Jake muttered. Sean sat up.

"Okay. What shall I do about this?" Sean teased.

"Come up here and keep me company?" Jake said it like it was obvious. Even though it was. Sean knew Jake wanted him to get up there and sleep next to him but he loved to tease Jake.

"Fine." Sean rolled his eyes jokingly. He got up and brought his blankets. Sean crawled up on the couch next to Jake and covered up with the blankets. Jake put his arms around Seans neck, flustering Sean. Jake laughed at Seans red cheeks.

"You get flustered so easily." He giggled.

"Shut up." Sean said softly.

"Make me." Jake got closer to Sean in a non-threatening/threatening way.

"Okay." Sean leaned in and pecked Jake on the lips quickly. Jakes eyes widened. Sean smiled.

"I guess it worked." Sean pushed Jakes peach-colored hair back and kissed him once more. Jake rested his head on Seans chest. Sean wrapped his arms around Jake and kissed his forehead lightly. They eventually fell asleep.

________________________________
word count: 1127
omg finally these little gaywads.
i love this part so much and if you like long chapters, remember to thank the lovely Ls_comet  <333