please stop.

"C'mon Seann!! You know once you send a risky text you've basically already confessed!!" Milly had been trying to get me to just tell Jake I like him since I told her.

"I'm just...not ready. I don't know, it's hard to understand what I want!" I looked down at the floor in disappointment. Milly squeezed my shoulder. I looked back up at her.

"Dude. You will never have an opportunity like you will tonight!" Oh right!, I thought. Hailey and Zander are holding a sleepover at their house tonight and we're all going. I heard the entrance doors open, Jake, Luke, and Zander were talking about something. When I saw them, they stopped talking about it. They waved at us and walked away.

"They were most definitely talking about you." Milly smirked. I smiled too. They probably were honestly.

*6 minutes later*

Milly and I were walking back home and she wouldn't shut up about confessing to Jake.

"Come on Sean!! You have to!" I was going too, I just didn't want to tell her because I knew she would wait until him and I were finally alone and spy on us.

"Fine!" I shouted. Milly and I stopped walking. "Fine, I will. Please just stop talking about it." I hold the strap of my backpack and pull it back up. We kept walking. I could tell she was excited because now she wouldn't stop talking about that.

"Tonight is going to be great!! You and Jake are going to be in love, I can tell." I roll my eyes. I check my phone,

Jake <3

I forgot that last night i put a heart next to his name. God, i'm so cringy. I press the notification and read what he sent.

Hey! What time is the sleepover tonight?

6:30!

Thanks! It was wrong. I put it an hour prior so i could talk to him before the sleepover. Milly read the text over my shoulder.

"The sleepover starts at 7:30." she corrected me.

"Oh, okay! I'll tell him later."

"Better hurry. It's..." she pulled her phone out and turned it on. "4:56."

"Okay. I need to get home and pack for tonight, later Mills!"

"Later Seann!!"

Jake's pov:

Luke slammed his locker door shut. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Luke?" He turned around.

"Oh, hey Jake! What's up?"

"Uh, so...you know how I gave you advice for talking to Zander?" I asked, a little hesitant.

"Yeah! It was nice of you to help, by the way. Anyways, why are you bringing it up?"

"I was wondering if you could help me talk to Sean?" Zander turned the corner.

"Oh yeah! Of course."

"Of course what?" Zander opened his locker, took his backpack out, and slung it over his shoulder.

"I'm gonna give Jake some pointers about talking to Sean. Zander looked at me.

"I knew you had a thing for him, I felt it." He smirked. I chuckled. We headed for the entrance.

"Another good thing to do is to ask him about himself so you know a bunch about him." Zander said.

"I already did." He looked back at me and stopped.

"Whats his favorite color, artist, Mario Kart main, and favorite food then?" He raised his eyebrow and looked at me like he didn't believe me.

"Dark blue, The Smiths, dry bones, and pizza." I effortlessly spat out.

"Wow." Luke was amazed.

"Really Sean? Dry bones, how basic." Zander turned around. They kept giving me advice and eventually they pushed the door open. We stopped talking when we saw Milly and Sean. We walked all the way down the street until they were out of earshot.

"Also, ask him what time the sleepover is."

"Why?"

"Because. It makes him think he's the first person you wanna ask when you need help. I don't know." Luke shrugged.

"Oh. Well, thanks!" Zander and Luke started to head for their house. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and clicked his contact.

Sean <3

_____________________________________
word count: 676
fun little way to end the chapter i guess. the sleepover is next and i'm so excited to write that. it might be two parts because itll be ridiculously long if not. anyways, i hope you are enjoying this story because of how hard im working on it, lol. Also, i might be making my own book on here thats based after The Hunger Games but with my own characters OR the music freaks in The Hunger Games. which would you like to see ??