the win, the summer, and college.

AN (for any confusion): first half of this part will be seans pov and the music competition and the second half will be jakes pov and the summer and then go back to seans pov at the end.

"And the winner is...Rosemeadow's music club!" I felt my face light up. We had just won the music competition. I turned around to the club and we had a mini celebration.

"Oh my god!!" Hailey yelled quietly. I pulled Jake in and we hugged.

"If I could get Hailey, Zander, Luke, Milly, Sean, and Jake to the stage please?" We continued our mini celebration.

"Guys." Zander gestured for us to go on stage. Everyone hurried out.

"There they are. Give it up for Rosemeadow's music club!" The man handed Jake a trophy and walked off stage. After the crowd roared with excitement they calmed down a bit and we got some pictures taken. We went over to Jake's house afterwards.

"Hey Jake!" His little brother called from the couch.

"Yes Milo?" We all followed him to the living room. His sisters were on the couch, too.

"Did y'all win?" He laughed. His sisters looked up.

"Actually," Jake took the trophy from Hailey. "We did." Milo paused his game. His sisters, Louise and Tatum got up to congratulate us.

"Woah!!" Milo exclaimed. He got up and looked at it. After talking to his siblings, Jake went to his room. We all followed. He took a black picture frame and slid the picture of us on the stage in the frame. He hammered a nail into his wall and perfectly placed it on the nail. We all watched him do this. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely. Milly came up and hugged us.
Everyone soon joined the hug too.

"We were awesome!" Milly looked at the picture proudly.

"Yeah we were." Zander agreed.

Summer. - May

Dumping our school stuff out of our bags in the trash cans we all talked about our plans for summer.

"I plan to spend all my time with you guys until i go off to college." Sean slung his empty bag over his shoulder. I hated talking about college. I groaned and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, come on Jake. We still have 3 months together. And we can call and meet up!" I lift my head up and smile. Sean always knew how to make the situation better.

June

Milly threw a grape at me.

"Food fight!" She yelled. Our picnics were never peaceful with Milly. I picked up an orange slice and threw it at her. We started throwing everything we could at each other and laughed.

Walking towards the theme park, my hand intertwined with Sean's we talked about what we would do.

"I'm riding everything I can!" Hailey looked at Milly.

"Mills, you are going to make yourself throw up." Milly gasped dramatically.

"Nuh-uh!" Milly said childishly. We laughed.

On the ferris wheel, i finally got the courage to ask Sean something i was wondering.

"So..what's going to happen to us when you go away for college?"

"Like i said," He placed his hand on my shoulder and rested his head on mine. "We will call and visit until you go to college too." I freeze.

"What? I thought you wanted to go to Yale?" Sean did great in school. He had many ivy league colleges that wanted him. He picked his head up and looked around.

"I did. But then i found out you wanted to go to Stanford and i wanted to be closer to you. So...i'll be going to Stanford university." I looked up at him.

"But Stanford isn't an ivy league?"

"No...but it's still a top school." I was so confused. Sean always wanted to attend an ivy league college. I felt guilty like i was taking an opportunity away from him.

"Sean. I want whats best for you."

"You're what's best for me." I smile. Sean pulls me in for a kiss. We look out at the sky. The sun had start to set. Sean held my hand tightly.

July

Sitting in the bed of my moms truck, I had my head on Seans shoulder, his hand wrapped around my waist. We were watching the fireworks in the best way possible- with each other. I felt as if school was approaching faster than I thought. I look up at Sean.

"I'll miss you." I whisper.

"I'll miss you more." He held me closer.

"Not possible." I say quietly.

"Very possible." I laugh, trying not to disturb anyone also watching the fireworks around us.

August

Sean and I had a good summer. Now, we wouldn't see each other after lunch or after school everyday. We couldn't hang out regularly anymore. We couldn't have our sleepovers, either. Sean held a strap of his backpack and the handle of his suitcase. He had just finished saying goodbye to everyone, only i was left. Sean took his backpack off and placed it next to his suitcase. Sean came over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Everything will be alright." He whispered into my shoulder.

"Are you telling me or convincing yourself?" I ask.

"A little bit of both." We laugh. I'll miss Sean so much. I take a pen and his hand. I write 3 numbers on his hand.

"Don't read this until you get on the plane." I lean in and whisper in his ear.

"Okay." He grabs his suitcase and backpack. He walks away from us and waves. We all wave back.

*Seans pov*

Boarding the plane, i take my seat. I look at my hand and feel a smile cross my face.

"143" Is written in a black sharpie on my hand.

____________________________________
word count: 953
thats the finale y'all! I could make another part to this of them in college but i'll have to finish one of my other stories first. I hope everyone enjoys this because I did. <3