its official

AN:
This takes place 3 weeks after the previous part.

I stepped into the club room. Sean was sitting on the table. He perked up and smiled when he saw me. I smiled too. He's so cute.

"Jake!" He pushed himself off of the table and running towards me. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"Can we talk?" I was a bit confused because he seemed happy but nervous at the same time.

"Yeah of course!" He took my hand and lead me to his table where he was sitting earlier.

"So uh, we've gone out a lot recently." He looked down at the ground.

"Yeah, we have! Is something wrong with that?" I start to hear worry in my voice. I love our dates.

"No! Of course not! I just...want to take it farther." I can feel my face flush a bright red.

"Oh. Well, I uh. So you want to actually be...dating?" He looks back up and brushes the floor lightly with his shoe.

"Yeah!" He stutters a bit and pauses before continuing with, "Only if you want to, though!"

"Of course I want to!" He smiles and hugs me tightly. I wrap my arms around him. I think of something, I start giggling into Sean's shoulder.

"Whats so funny?" He pulls away from my body but keeps his hands around me.

"Nothing." I say. Obviously, it's something. I just got embarrassed because it wasn't really all that funny. It was kind of corny. Sean gives me a look that suggests he didn't believe me and that made me laugh even harder.

"We should have a sleepover." I manage to get in between laughs. "But, we use the microphone plush for karaoke." Sean's eyes widened and starts laughing with me.

"Yes! Absolutely! 100 times yes!" We laughed so hard we were crying until everyone started coming in for rehearsals.

"You are both so touchy." Milly gaged. We rolled our eyes and began rehearsing.

*The sleepover!! Yippee*

Sean put his bag down gently so i wouldn't hear. He hugged me from behind. I was turned around and listening to music, so i got startled.

"Jake!!" He tackled me onto my bed.

"Hi Sean." I return the hug. He lies beside me with one arm propping his head up.

"Wow. Your bed is more comfortable than how it looks on call." He puts his hand on my sheet and slides it across my covers.

"Yeah, FaceTime probably makes it look less comfortable than it is." I do the same as he does with the sheets as if i haven't felt them before.

"Wait! What did you say we should do at the sleepover? Karaoke??" He picks up the microphone and emphasizes "karaoke" and holds the plush up to his mouth as if he's talking into it. We laughed and fell over. Sean sat up and helped me stabilize myself.

We did karaoke, watched movies, and played board games.

"How are you so good at Clue?" Sean threw his cards on the game board. I laughed, he did too. I checked my phone.

9:34pm. Its late.

"Its getting late." I show him the time.

"You tired?" He asks.

"Yeah. A little." I whispered. I didn't want the sleepover to end early and i didn't want him to go to bed just because i was tired.

"Okay." He starts picking up the game, i help. I feel bad for making him feel like he has to go to bed.

"We don't have to go to bed, if you aren't tired." He looks at me.

"I'm tired if you are." I feel a smile cross my face as we continue to pick it up.

Sean sets the game box on the table and turns the light off. I crawl into my bed, get comfy, and gesture to him to get in the bed. He lays next to me. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his forehead.

5:57am

I wake up to movement next to me. I stare at the ceiling but then look down at Sean.

"Morning." I kiss his head. He rolls over and wraps his arms around my waist.

_____________________________________
word count: 697
Just some fluff <3 next part is the finale/the competition!!!