CHAPTER 1 💚 Destroyer To Conserver

Sorry, I just love making Crossovers and can't stop thinking of ideas 😅
I couldn't help but think after the Owl House finale came out.
Should I just make a book for all the crossover ideas I get at this rate?

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Trails of vibrantly coloured star dust ran across the vast black emptiness of outerspace spiraling around firey white and gold stars which littered the eternal black. A figure levitated in a particularly bright area, blue stardust clung to the sleeves of their long dark grey cloak covered by white specks resembling stars which the figure never took off for whatever reason. They were an abnormally large person with a body type similar to that of a human, they had pale purple skin with a yellow stripe split down their face and body separating it from the firey orange left side.

This was a collector, a starborne species that seemed to be near omnipotent with a single shared mission among most of their members: the documentation of the world as time goes on and the preservation of everything living thing the world has to offer in its current state be that a good one or a bad one. Many Collectors didn't have proper names but rather took vague aliases for their jobs and this Collector used the Alias 'The Observer' to refer to themself.

The Observer was in a particularly bad mood, they'd been told they needed to teach the new kid who formed a few years ago but they kept running off and never payed attention to anything making it hard to even teach them what their species were. Luckily he'd managed to get out by giving the kid a picture book to look at about their job so hopefully when he comes back later this kid will finally be able to learn something for once. The quicker that thing who refused to stand still for longer then three seconds learnt how to do their job the quicker he'd be able to focus on an actual important task.

He had been surveying the area since apparently there was a new planet they hadn't seen prior by this area and from what The Observer could see that was definitely true. He was about to turn back but felt something odd a bit to his right, he paused for a moment but glided over to the source of the weird feeling quickly realising just what that feeling was. There was a large purple star double the size of the others around it swelling with energy. This star was going to collapse soon.

The Observer cursed and spun around intending to get as far away as possible but was unable to and stopped when the force of the supernova knocked him off course. He quickly tried to get back up but stopped, There wasn't a black hole, quite the opposite infact. Star dust was gathered at a single point swirling around something in such a large quantity he could easily see every individual speck, the stardust slowed down and wrapped around a single point as the light around the figure at it's center died out forming some sort of misty scarf that looked like you'd ripped bits of the galaxy out the sky.

The figure was yet another new collector. Two in the same year? Now that's rare. He reached out letting the kid drift into his hand then pulled them close to get a better look. As mentioned earlier there was Stardust gathered around their neck which drifted off in thin trails forming some sort of scarf, the left side of their body was a light yellow while the right was a light blue with their face forming a crescent moon shape. There were more vibrant stripes across their body as well as marks that resembled tear streaming down their cheeks, they had puffy white done in a ponytail with a blue star band keeping it up.

They wore what looked like the mix of a nightgown and a cloak with a wrapping at the elbow where the fabric faded to a flowey transparent material, the left side of the gown was a orange-yellow colour with eight pointed bright orange stars across it and the right was a blue with dark blue crescent moons. They also wore basic mismatched boots in a similar shade to the gown they wore, they were unconscious so he couldn't see their eyes. He groaned already dreading what this kid would be like since it was still his century to teach the new collectors. The other one was enough!