CHAPTER 4 💚 A Day On The Isles

"Your magic is amazing" the Conserver muttered his eyes glimmering as he noted down everything he was being told on the notepad he had in his hands, she quickly scribbled the glyphs in the paper using a bit of his deactivation magic to keep the glyphs in it from ever activating and tearing apart his travel book "so there are four glyphs right? Ice, fire, plant and light? Then you can connect them to form different combinations that mix the magic to replicate an entirely different spell like the invisibility spell, the creature spell and the teleportation spell?"

"Basically" The female titan the Conserver was talking to confirmed. The Conserver had been looking around the Isles begging any Titans he found to teach him how the glyphs worked and after a full ten days he finally managed to find someone who agreed to do so, the Collector gave up after the third person who said no. The Titan was known as Titanium as ironic as it was given the word titan was literally in their name but the Conserver wasn't going to judge since his and the Collector's names were similar in a way.

Titanium scratched a few glyphs into the bark of a tree, two plant glyphs connected with lines forming an infinity symbol as well as a smaller light glyph at the center between the two. She tapped the glyph combo with her claw causing the lines to glow a mix of green around the plant glyphs and a yellow around the light ones before mixing and erupting outwards in a mix of colour that made it feel so natural for these glyphs to go together.

The light wrapped up and around itself forming multiple large blossoming flower, wings flapped out from the blossoms forming butterfly like creatures made purely of light. The butterfly pulled itself out the blossom and spread its wings as it took off a trail of light following behind it which left small specs of light to fall on the ground when it trailed too far from the small insects made of light. The light landed on the ground soaking into the soil and blooming into a bright wide rimmed flower with rainbow petals in small heart shaped petals arranged over eachother as well as a thin light orange stem holding the bulb up.

"Pretty..." The Conserver watched the butterfly fly away with small caterpillars made of light crawling out the newly bloomed flowers left in its path which were honestly just so beauiful. Maybe he should try looking into more plant magic soon... he quickly flipped through the notepad and wrote about that new spell copying the glyph combo and coating it with concealing magic just as he did when he copied the original Titan glyphs "what spell was that?"

"It was a small theatrical spell, It's called Pollinate and basically just creates and insect made of light which gives life to lots of different plants when the light that makes it falls off and hits the ground" Titanium explained "but the flowers die pretty quick usually after an hour or so they begin to turn back into light if they haven't already died anyway"

"I'm going to assume that plant magic" The Conserver muttered as he wrote down everything about the new spell, Titanium turned to look at him her clawed hand lifting to her face as she hid a laugh. It was probably odd for the Titans to have someone so intrested in learning all about their magic, the Conseever smiled and hugged his notepad to his chest "What about weather magic? Or hypno magic? Oh! Sound magic also sounds intresting!"

"I'd love to show you more but I don't think I can" Titanium said, the Conserver's smile quickly switched to a frown but he shook his head pushing the disappointment aside. He was about to place the notepad back in his scarf when Titanium spoke up "but I guess I can shoe you one more spell I think you'd like quite a bit"

"Please!" The Conserver begged clasping his hands together and accidentally dropping the notepad in his scarf, Titanium nodded and grabbed a stick using the thin branch to draw a glyph combo in the soil. It was in the shape of a hexagon with eachpoint covered by a fire glyph, a star mark was placed on the inside of the hexagon with a plant glyph at the center and had a mix of light and fire glyphs around it. Titanium tapped the combination with a claw, the glyph light up in a mix of dark blues and pale reds which mixed together beautifully just as they did when the Pollinate spell was activated.