CHAPTER 5 💚 Falsely Convicted

"Hmmm..." The Conserver groaned pushing the covers off him and giving a yawn before wiping away at his eyes in an attempt to clear away the dizziness he had after waking up. He sat in bed for a few minutes but eventually got up after his legs finally agreed to start working, he glanced over at the Collector's bed seeing said person still sleeping in it just as he had expected. He smiled and got up floating down stairs and to the kitchen so he could prepare for the day, he snapped his fingers changing to a new set of clothes instantly when he got to the bottom.

He rummaged through the kitchen picking up certain items before tossing them away as he searched for anything to eat, he didn't really need to but eating helped replenish magic and that was really the only reason he even ate other then to make the Collector happy. For whatever reason the Collector threw a fit over him having never eaten ice cream before and since then they seemed to be obsessed with finding out what else the Conserver had never done or tried before.

He eventually found a bag of hot chocolate and pulled it out the drawers to make himself a cup then grabbed all the things he needed to make pancakes as well as some chocolate syrup. Yes, He was going to drown everything in chocolate since that's really the only thing he liked enough to go out his way to eat. He hummed to himself as he finished with the food content with what he managed to make and turned around to go wake up the Collecto-

"HI!" The Collector yelled bolting towards the Conserver and hugging him tight, the Conserver jumped and stumbled over his feet but quickly recovered and hugged the Collector back with a bright smile.

"Heya, good to see you but can you please try not to scare me next time?" The Conserver greeted, the Collector let go and quickly ran to take a plate of pancakes that the Conserver made which wasn't drowning in chocolclate syrup. The Conserver grabbed his cup of hot chocolate and his own plate of pancakes, he went to the living room and grabbed the Collector pulling him away from the game closet using his scarf to put what he'd grabbed away. He dropped the Collector on the couch and pulled his scarf back to a normal length as he sat down beside his brother "You aren't getting anything out to play this soon"

"What!? No!" The Collector cried trying to get back up, the Conserver pushed him back down with his scarf

"Yes actually, you need to eat if you want to stay strong since you can't just stockpile energy forever"

"Yes I can! I can storkpile energy!"

"Stockpile, not storkpile"

"Thats what I said! Sockpile!"

"No, stock-pile, it's stock, not sock or stork"

"St- ssssttttt- sto- sto"

"S.t.o.c.k. stock"

"Stooooock. Stock!"

"Yes! good! Now you just need to put it together. Stockpile"

"Snockpile"

"...I feel like your just getting it wrong on purpose now"

"..."

"..."

"So what if I am?"

💚

"What do you mean they're missing?" A masculine voice went, the voice belonged to a specific Titan who was known to be a noble thanks to his great knowledge of magic and it's various uses even if he himself rarely used the spells he created. He was also one of the oldest and considered to be the first or at least a descendant of the first Titan meaning he was sometimes referred to as just The Titan which also happened to be the name most people knew him by.