CHAPTER 8 💚 Luz Creates Light

The Conserver couldn't be seen by anyone other then Luz right now, not until he at least managed to find a way out so he had to stay hidden. The moment he felt a soul coming close he ran back to his tablet not even taking the time to see who it was that was even coming. If someone saw him they might throw out his tablet, destroy it or try use him which would be the worst thing to happen while he can't defend himself, because of this he needed to make sure as little people knew about him as possible.

It wasn't ideal for getting out quickly but it was a better choice when it came to making sure the people who promised to release him actually did so. The Conserver waited in his tablet resting at the bottom of the orb with the scarf mimic curled around it like a snake coiling around its prey. He glanced over to the cube connected to his tablet checking if it had been uncovered yet, he stared for a few minutes eventually seeing light poke through. He slid over tapping the side of the orb and glancing in. Yep, it was open.

He slid through projecting his shadow outside and into the cube traveling to the physical world as usual.

"Alright, sorry foooooorrr... hello? Luz?" The Conserver paused, he glanced around confused when he didn't see Luz. He looked down seeing his Tablet had been thrown across the floor with pillows thrown everywhere and claw marks which slid across the walls and floor leaving deep gashes in the wood and concrete. The Conserver frowned and slid across the floor noticing that all the lights were out and nothing seemed to be working, he sighed deciding to try find Luz.

He slid out the door and stuck to the ceiling hiding his own shadow in the shadows of the ceiling lamps and furniture. He could project himself this far from the Tablet because Luz had took him around the house once so the light patterns were already somewhat familiar to him, he slid across the ceiling dipping down the wall every once in a while. Eventually, he stopped but not because he found Luz or figured out what exactly was happening. No, he stopped because of something else, or rather someone else. A Titan.

Suddenly, revealing his presence didn't sound like a bad idea...

💚

King walked forward, his fur standing on it's ends as she held the shoe of his friend in his paws shaking badly from fear. He saw something run behind a door and saw one of Luz's shoes on the ground infront of it, he stopped walking for just a moment but froze when he heard something behind him... wait no... not behind him, above him. A child like laugh started above him before swooping down to the wall, suddenly the shadows seemed to creep and crawl around him despite him not actually seeing them move.

"From a shadow who holds endless hate, to a creature of the night who has re-met his twisted fate. A fallen star who lost all hope, a beast whos strayed too far from home. When the spell is undone and the stars may shine once more, the trouble brought to his kin will be repayed and all will cower in fear at the call of his name. Misplaced trust, all to ever mistreat will be nothing more then dust. When the last star falls and the end draws near, It'll be his time and the clock stops here" the voice laughed

King shrieked, he turned and ran but he didn't even manage to run around a corner before he saw something else behind him. The shadowed form of the creature that had broken into their house. He shrieked once again and turned back to run noticing that it seemed like all the shadows were chasing after him. It felt like a scene straight from a horror movie! He fell to the ground after fleeing to another room and tried to crawl away bit ended up backed up against a wall with no way out as the creature moved closer.

"S-Stay back!" He yelled "Hey- Hey! I am the king of demons okay!? And as such I demand you to barf my friend back up!" He tried to command but his fear making it hard to even say the sentence. The creature roared and tried to strike King with a claw, he ducked down and bolted under the passage created by the lifted claw. He ran out the room with the creature hot on his tail which had horrific shrieks and cries as it chased after him, he ran and ran and ran and ran and ran-