Part Three : Anirudh's Realization

All of a sudden, she realized that she had walked a lot away from haveli. She didn't recognize the place she was standing in. She couldn't understand what to do now. She sat down on the bench placed next to the road and started to think of what to do. When a car stopped in front of her.......

Someone came out and it was none other then....Anirudh.

[Flashback]
Anirudh is seen pacing back and forth in his study. He didn't immediately want to go in search of Bondita but how could he stop himself? She considered him as her "rakshak babu"(protector), he promised her that no matter what happens he'd always protect her from every danger. But here he was,binded by his own deed. He was angry. Angry at his family for filling up Bondita's mind with such filth. Angry at the society and their orthodox thinking because if only they weren't like this, Bondita would have been here with him. Their beautiful little world would still be here. But it's ruined beyond repair now. He was angry at Bondita because if she wasn't so stubborn then it wouldn't happen. But he couldn't even blame her. She was just a teenager. She was tricked into doing this. Her own loved ones filled her brain with such nonsense that could ruin her innocence forever. Most important, he was angry at himself. Only if he tried to understand what was going on with Bondita, what is making her do this nonsense then everything would've been fine. Why didn't he just try to make her understand that she was too young for what she was asking. Why did he react so aggressively? He knew Bondita would have understood if he had explained it to her. She always did.

Slowly, he understood what blunder he had done. He messed up everything. In order to protect her innocence, he broke her trust, her faith on her patibabu, her...her heart. He was so blinded by his anger that he rushed into decisions that changed his life forever. He had broken his Bondita. He had broken her beyond repair. Everything started to play in his mind. Her tears, her pleads. But he didn't listen.

He was now a crying mess. He felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Bondita's. His Bondita. He turned and yes, it was indeed his jeene ki wajah standing there with a hand on his shoulder. He started crying badly and said: "Bondita, Bondita...maaf kardo mujhe Bondita. Main jaan bujhke nahi kiya yeh. Maine gusse main yeh kardiya bondita. Main toh bas tumhe sahi raasta dikhana chahta tha. Par tumhara dil kabhi nahi todna chahta tha main. Tumhe toh pata hain na ki tumhare pati babu kabhi bhi tumhe dukh pouchana nahi chahta. Hain na Bondita? Bondita,tum kuch kehti keu nahi Bondita. Bolo na kuch, please. Mein jaanta hu ki maine jo kiya woh sahi nahi tha. Mujhe rumhe samjhana chahiya tha woh bhi bohof patience ke saath. Par meine nahi kya. Main gusse main aake sab barbaad kardiya. Par mujhe chodkar maat jau Bondita. Main kaisa jiunga tumhare bina? Main sab sahi kardunga Bondita. Saab kuch. Par tum aaisa chup kyu ho? Kuch toh kaho. Tumhe lata hain na ki mujhe tumhare chup rehna bardaash nahi? Tumhare chup rehna aander hi ander kha jaata hain mujhe."- his head was resting on her lap so when he looked up, he saw that there was no one. It was all just an imagination. She wasn't there. She went away. She left him.

He broke down knce again. He couldn't take it. He...he just couldn't. But he stood up. He was determined to find her. He was not gonna let her go just like that. He took her responsibility. He won't let her just throw away her whole life. He knows he messd up. But he wouldn't let her do the same. He'll bring her back, he'll apologize over and over again, he'll do anything to gain her forgiveness, he'll mend her broken heart.

It wasn't that he randomly realized he loved her romantically. It wasn't that. It was their beyond strong maan ma rishta. It was their unexplainable relationship.

He got up and rushed outside. Ksj saw him and stopped him.

Ksj: Anirudh, kaha jaa rahe ho? Aur yeh kya halat bana rakha hain aapna?

Anirudh: kaka, main bondita ko wapas lane ja rahi hu. Woh aaisa kaisa ja sakti hain. Main launga aapne bondita ko wapas.

Ksj: wah, aab tumhe yaad aya ki woh tumhari bondita hain? Kis haq se tum usse aapna keh rahe ho? Pehle yaad nahi tha yeh, jab tumne uska dil itne buri tarha se toda?

Anirudh: kaka aap yeh acchi tarha je jaante hain ki maine jo bhi kiya uske bhalai ke liya kiya. Uske ujjal bhavishya kaliya kiya. Or in sab samasya ka piche sabse bada karan toh aap hi hein. Usne aappe bharosa kiya or aap....aap yeh sab-

Ksj: ANIRUDH, jaban samhal ke baat karo. Bade hain hum tumse. Or meina galat kiya? Bahu bass akloti nahi hain jo iss umar main ma banegi. Bohot ladkiya hi ma bani hain is umar main. Kuch galat nahi kya meine. Mujhe baas is parivar keliya waris chahiya tha.

Anirudh: mujhe aapse or koyi behes nahi karna hain. Aap nahi samjhenge. Par woh chali gayi hain kaka. Aab apke bass nahi bahu hain, na beta or nahi waris. Main chalta hun. Dhundna hein mujhe apni bondita ko.

Anirudh ran outside when manorama held his hand.

Manorama : Anirudh, kaha jaa rahe ho tum? Tumhe yaad hain na ki kaal bohot important kaam hein hume? Tumhe aapna promise yaad hain na?

Anirudh : Yaad hein myjhe, Manorama.
Mein aapna wada nahi todunga. Kal jayange hum us party mein par ab mujhe jaane doh. Mujhe Bondita ko dhundne jaana hein.

He freed his hand and started the car and went away.

He drove the car in a dangerous speed. He was looking in every direction. In search of Bondita. He went to every place he thought she could be in. He wanted to go to sumati maa's house as well. But he remembered what Bondita had said. She didn't have any relation with her mother anymore. So she wouldn't go there either. He was losing hope but he didn't give up. He was driving through a empty path when his eyes landed on a girl sitting on a bench near the road. She had her head down and looked deep in thoughts. Anirudh recognized her saree. It was the same one bondita wore when she left the house. Anirudh stopped his car in front of her. She looked up. He got down and with tears in his eyes, he said: bondita.....

_____________________________________
Heyyyyyy, moon here:) here's the third chapter as promised. Do vote and lemme know your opinion on this chapter in the comments :)
LOVE YA<3