Broken Pieces

Warning: first paragraph has rape in it.

                      Koda woke up, but her vision was blurry, as if she had been drugged. She's barely able to lift her head up to look around. Koda notices she's in some kind of basement turned into a bedroom with a toilet, sink, and bath not too far from the bed. She also saw that she was still naked other than one long sock on her left leg. A metal clasp was around her left ankle and hooked to a chain in the wall. Koda goes to touch it, then yanks her hand back, crying in pain as steam comes from her hand and blisters form. "...Unobtanium," she whispered. Heavy footsteps catch Koda's attention, causing her to look up at the ceiling. Suddenly the basement door opens, and a naked Ku walks down the steps. The moment Koda sees him, she panics and struggles to get out of the bed, but her body feels extremely heavy, and she can barely move. Tears fill her eyes as Ku rushes forward and pins her down face first into the mattress. "No! No!" She cries out, trying to pull from his grip, but he grips the back of her hair tightly with one hand while spreading her legs with the other. Koda's cries could be heard throughout the cabin, along with Ku's sicking grunts of pleasure.

                    The next day Charlie paces in the Cullen's living room as the rest of the Cullen family sits around him. "How could this happen? She was supposed to be safe here!" he yelled.

                    Carlisle touches his shoulder, "We will find her, Charlie, I promise," he vowed. Jasper and Emmett walk into the room. "Any luck?" Carlisle asked.

                    "We were able to track her scent for a few miles from the house, but then we lost her," Jasper explained.

                   "How will we find Koda if there are no tracks to follow," Rosalie pointed out.

                   "Will spread out into pairs and search the woods," Carlisle explained.

                   "Carlisle, that would take forever, and tonight is a full moon," Jasper pointed out.

                   "I know, but we have no other choice," Carlisle said.

                   "I'm coming with you," Charlie said.

                  "We understand your need to find your daughter Charlie, but you would only slow us down," Alice explained.

                  "So what? You expect me to sit here and do nothing while that bastard could be doing gods knows what to my child!" Charlie yelled.

                    Esme gently touched his arm, "As a parent, I understand the need to protect your child, but if you go, we will be too busy protecting you instead of Koda," she explained.

                    Esme's words seem to calm Charlie, "Please...find my daughter," he pleaded.

                    Koda lays curled up in a fetal position on the bed with dark bruises all over her body, along with claw and bite marks. Drops of tears and blood stained the sheets on the bed. Koda grits her teeth in pain as she feels her body burning from the inside. As the sun begins to fall, her bones start to break and reform for hours. Koda breathes heavily as she hears the sound of bones breaking from above. She knew that there was only a short amount of time left before the moon was up. Just as the bones in her legs and feet snap out of place, Koda grabs the Unobtanium chain and pulls the cuff off as the skin on her hands burns. She cries out and drops the chain as blisters form on her hands. Koda's bones snap back into place, allowing her to stand up. Her legs wobble, and her vision blurred, still weak from being injected with Unobtanium and wolfsbane. This left her without any healing, supernatural strength, or speed. Climbing up the steps alone left her out of breath. She slowly pushes the door open, just enough to peek out. The cabin room was empty, but the sound of painful grunting could be heard from behind the door of another room. Koda uses this chance to rush for the front door. She barges out of the cabin and falls into the dirt with a cry as her spine snaps. The sound of movement could be heard from within the cabin, "Koda! You little bitch! When I get ahold of you, I'll break you until there is nothing left!" Ku roars. Terror filled Koda, causing her to claw through the dirt, pulling herself towards the trees until her bones snapped back into place. She scrambled to her feet and scurried through the woods.

                    The full moon begins to rise, and a howl echoes throughout the woods. Koda's heart races as she trips and tumbles down a hillside and into a creek. Her head pops out of the water, gasping for air as she swims to the other side. As she reaches the other side of the creek, Koda shoves her hands into the grass and mud. She starts to slather the mud onto her skin from head to toe when she hears movement coming her way. Koda hides within a fallen tree log and covers her mouth as the sound of growling reaches her ears. She holds her breath, causing her heartbeat to drop as low as possible as a massive black snout appears at one end of the log. It breathes in deeply, then exhales with a deep growl as Koda watches in fear. Suddenly the log is thrown through the air with Koda still in it. The log crashes into some trees and shatters. Koda's body slams into the cold hard ground with a thud. Before she could try to flee, the massive werewolf was upon her, biting into her torso, causing her to scream out in pain as blood splattered onto the grass below her. The wolf tosses her body against a rock, almost knocking Koda unconscious. She can barely keep her eyes open as the black wolf leaps at her. Out of nowhere, Emmett appears, ramming into the beast like a battling ram. The wolf snarls and snaps at him, but Jasper jumps onto its back and rips one of its ears clean off. The wolf howls out in pain as the other Cullens appear. Rosalie rushes to Koda's side as she begins to cough up blood. "Koda...Koda, stay with me!" Rosalie ordered as she pulled the young girl's head onto her lap while looking over her wounds. "Carlisle!" she yelled out as Alice leaped out of the way of Ku's claws.

                    Carlisle appears next to Rosalie as Koda begins to choke on her own blood, "One of her lungs has been pierced along with other organs. Koda won't last long if she isn't able to heal," he explained as Koda struggled to breathe. Rosalie knew the look that appeared in Carlisle's eyes.

                   "No, we can't take the choice from her!" Rosalie said.

                   "If I don't, she will die, Rose," he said in a severe tone. Rosalie is reluctant but holds Koda down as Carlisle bites into her arm, pumping his venom into her. Koda's eyes glow bright green as she begins to struggle as her body becomes overwhelmed with fire. She screams out in pain. Ku hears this and flings Jasper off him, then dashes towards Carlisle. Before he can reach them, Emmett leaps onto him and wraps his arms around Ku's neck with all his strength. Ku rams into trees and rocks trying to free himself from Emmett's hold until there is a loud snapping sound, and Ku collapses into the dirt inches from Koda. The wolf's dead body shrinks down into a naked man, but it isn't Ku after all.

Please comment and vote 😁👍🏻