I wish things could be different

Must have 10 comments and 20 votes for another chapter.

                    Koda stood in an empty hallway in Forks Hospital with Esme while they waited for any news on Harry. After Leah had killed Victoria, Koda had rushed Harry to the hospital in her arms, knowing the ambulance wouldn't have made it in time. Down the hall, Leah, Sue, Seth, and Sam sat waiting for news. Sam tries to comfort Leah, but she instinctively recoils from his touch. This confuses Sam, but he stays quiet. Sue had been watching the interaction and then looked down the hall, seeing Koda's attention was locked on her daughter. It immediately clicked in her mind what was going on. Unknown to anyone, Leah was fighting the gravitational pull toward Koda, which was only growing more unbearable over time. It felt like a war was raging inside of her over the youngest Swan. A part of her blamed Koda for her father's death and wanted to hate her with every ounce of her being, but the wolf in her craved to be in the girl's comforting embrace. A doctor turns the corner and walks towards the Clearwater family. The look on his face told Koda everything, "No matter what happens, please don't interfere," she whispered, glancing at Esme, who reluctantly nodded. Suddenly, Koda is grabbed by the front of her black long-sleeve cotton shirt and slammed against the wall. The impact echoed through the hall as a livid and broken Leah kept her pinned against the wall with shaky hands. Koda didn't put up a fight.

                    "I...hate you," Leah whispered with a quivering voice while tears poured down her cheeks. Koda didn't hesitate as she put her arms around Leah's body, as it shook uncontrollably. "I hate you," Leah cried as she hid her face in Koda's shoulder while their bodies sank to the floor. A tear runs down Koda's cheek as she cradles the she-wolf in her arms.

                    "So do I," she admitted in a sorrowful whisper.

                    In a hotel bedroom in Phoenix, Arizona, Bella lay atop a bed, fully clothed. Suddenly, her eyes pop open. She slowly rises, reorienting herself. Bella turns, sitting on the side of the bed and grabbing her cell phone. She sighs when she sees neither Koda nor Edith have called or texted her. Bella stands up and heads out of the bedroom. She steps into the living room, finding the blinds are pulled to keep the sun at bay. Alice and Jasper stare blankly at a T.V. set While several plates of food crowd a table. Alice looks up as she hears Bella's heartbeat. "You should eat," she said, but Bella could tell something was wrong.

                    "What happened? Is my dad and Koda okay?" she asked worriedly.

                    "Physically, yes, but...Victoria attacked some people on the reservation. Koda stopped her, but your father's friend Harry died," Alice explained.

                    "...Dad must be devastated.... So many people are getting hurt because of me. I'm not worth it," Bella whispered tearfully.

                    Her words seem to irk Jasper, "My sister is finally happy since her change, and that is because of you. And none of us want to look into her eyes for the next hundred years if she loses you.... you're worth it," he proclaimed in a thick southern accent taking Bella by surprise.

                    "I don't think Edith or Koda would survive if they lost you," Alice admitted. Out of nowhere, she gasped and reeled back.

                   Jasper's arms are instantly wrapped around his wife, "What do you see?" he asks. Alice's eyes move as if she's following someone's movements.