Prologue

After years of rising tides and the water taking over, all humans have been eradicated and sea forms such as squids and octopi have evolved to form their own civilization. But now that they've evolved, nothing's stopping the Salmonids from taking over.

Grizzco Industries used to be the only thing keeping the Salmonids at bay, killing them and taking the golden eggs. But as that job's gotten harder and more dangerous, more people have quit and left the workforce.

With limited workers keeping the growing population down, chaos ensues when the Salmonids start invading cities like Splatsville and Inkopolis.

The Salmonids quickly make the city theirs and chase all the original sea creatures out, forcing them to go into hiding.

Now instead of using your weapons for fun sports and games, they are the last hope for protecting society. Grizzco weapons went on mass produce, and soon all weapons were replaced with stronger Grizzo ones.

But as time went on, materials have become scarce and weapon making got harder and harder. Special weapon making is a busy industry now, proving to be the only way to keep surviving.

Mr. Grizz is rumored to still be at Grizzco Industries, fighting off the Salmonids by himself. But is that really true?

Four elite souls, when brought together fight to defend what's left of their lands, and take back their home in the way it's been done for years, with a twist.

Extreme salmon running.