Chapter 1

"Please leave me alone. What did I ever do to you?" Zyliah screamed at the The Eleven.
"Do you think we are Stupid? Huh... We know what you did and you know what you did, do stop acting so innocent." Robert said, angrily.
Sam and Susan picked her up and threw her against the wall, hard. Zyliah couldn't keep it any longer. She started crying because she couldn't feel her back.
"Aww is the little nerd hurt?" Albert said, faking sweet and slapping her hard. Her whole cheek was red and finger prints could be seen.
Her leg was there untouched so Susan decided to hurt it. But just as she was about to step on her ankle, Kyle, the group's nerd, stopped her,"Wait Susy. I think we should first ask her if she even did it because she doesn't look like she could harm even a bee. What do you think guys?"
Everyone knew that Susy liked Kyle. She stopped immediately and asked in an ultra sweet voice, " But Kyle, why are you defending her?" She spat 'her' in disgust.
"Shut up Susan. So did you do it?" He asked nicely. Not fake nice but really nice. He as it was a very nice people and the other students never really understood why he was part of The Eleven.
"Do what? I don't know what you all are taking about. Please believe me. You look like the only sane person here. Please believe me. Pleas-aaaaaa." She screamed as Susan's heel went into her leg and out.
"Please stop. I didn't do anything. Please." She said burying her head in Kyle's shirt, wetting it with her tears. Kyle carefully picked her up, bridal style as she buried her face into his neck. His scent seemed to calm her down.
"Dare anyone of you ever, and I mean ever, touch her again. And you Susan take off your heels before you break your back 'cause I won't pick you up." Kyle spat angrily at all of them. Not all of them bullied Zyliah, only a few- Robert, Susan, Albert, Hunter, Kayla, Karl, Sam and Lucy did it. Rest didn't stop them but also didn't participate.
Kyle took her to his car and carefully laid her down, on the backseat. He went to the driver's seat and pulled out of school. He rushed to his home. His sister was a doctor on a leave so he could trust her.
"Why did you save me? And why now?" Zyliah asked before moaning in pain when a speed breaker came.
"I did it because I found the real culprit behind everything."
"What did the person do? Why was it so bad that those guys had to actually hit me, beat me up for it?"
"Listen I'll tell you everything after your bandaged up, okay. It's just that they did something to embarrass us all."
"Okay." She replied before drifting off to sleep again.
........
"Wake up Zyliah. Wake up. Please." Kyle said trying to wake her up. His sister did everything required and told him that it was nothing serious. He has explained everything to Lacy, his sister.
"Mmmm... Five more minutes Dad. Please. I don't want to go to school."
He let her sleep and switched on the TV with low volume. Her head was on his lap. She started squirming around. What's wrong with her? Kyle was thinking.
"No, no don't. Please stop. Wait no nooooo." She screamed as tears started pouring out of her eyes.
"Please stop no don't rape me. Please stop. No no no no no. It hurts, stop." She was screaming. Kyle tried to wake her up but she wouldn't open her eyes. Lacy came running downstairs to see if it was Kyle doing something. Not that she didn't trust him but she thought that kids now a days can do anything.
"Zyliah wake up. Please. Wake up. Please." Kyle was so hurt to see her like that.
Lacy put water on her face and then she woke up, sweating, her face wet with tears.
She started sobbing. Lacy hugged her but Zyliah pushed her away. She held onto herself. Kyle hugged her but she tried to push him away to. He wouldn't let her go, not now, not ever. See, he had been seeing her everyday and started having feelings for her. Slowly and slowly he started falling for her and now he knew that he loved her and would do anything for her. Soon Zyliah stopped pushing him away and hugged him back. She was crying so much that he was surprise that she didn't ask for water to refill get body's water. His skin was soaked where she was crying but he would care less. He had the love of his life in his arms and that's all he ever wanted. She soon calmed down and slept in his arms, again. Her hands had fisted parts of his shirt and she wouldn't let it go. He tried to free himself but she would groan and only fist tighter. So he got up and took her to his room. He laid them down on his bed and slept with her.
.................
Zyliah tried to get up but something, rather someone was restricting it. She turned around and opened her eyes to see a boy cuddling with her. Obviously she got scared because she was not used to human contact other than the beatings.
"Uh.. Kyle? Can you get up please? I need to go. My dad'll be worrying about me."
Kyle quickly opened his eyes at the sound of Zyliah worried, he quickly removed his hand and helped her up.
"I'm so sorry Zyliah. I didn't mean to. Okay then um let's go."
They got out of the house and went in the car.
"So your dad really loves you, huh?" Kyle started a conversation because of the awkward silence in the car as he drove.
"Umm... y...yeah he- he does."
She tried lying but it didn't work. At least not with Kyle.
Thankfully Kyle didn't question further about the matter and changed the topic.
"I have a question and it's kinda personal so if you don't wanna answer, you can ignore it."
"Okay shoot." She said calmly.
"Did anyone, um, you know, um rape you?"
"What no... Why would y..you a..ask that?" she stammered afraid that her secret came out.
"It's okay. You don't have to lie to me. It's okay if you don't wanna tell me, but I'm here for you. Just so you know. "
"Okay." She said quietly and sat back in her seat.
"Where should I drop you?" Kyle asked after some time.
"Um... Stanton Road please."
"You live in Stanton Road?" Kyle asked seriously shocked because that place was for filthy rich people. Like those with big mansions and many cars.
"Yeah why?"
"You do know that it's a place for filthy rich people like the mayor right."
"Yeah so?"
"Oh well nothing. You know that you can sue those guys at school for bullying."
"I know, but I'm not like them." She said softly.
They reached after a few minutes. Kyle said goodbye and started the car. Just as he was about to leave he heard Zyliah shout his name. He stopped the car. Zyliah came running, hugged him lightly and whispered 'thank you' in his ear, while giving him a paper.
After she went back, Kyle was smiling like a clown. He was so happy. It was the first day they met and she already hugged him. He drove out.
................................................
Kyle reached home and opened the paper that Zyliah had given him.
'8674264600- text me if you want to, or just throw it away.'
When Lacy saw him, she got scared by the size of his smile.
"I get it's because of Zyliah." She said picking up an apple and washing it.
"Yeah. I love that girl. How can anyone hurt her like that? But still with all the bruises, she's still beautiful." He said, getting up and going out of the room.
He went upstairs to his room and took out his moto g. He saved her number and texted her- Sup?? Kyle here.
After a few minutes, a reply came- Nothing in particular. Zyliah here.
Kyle- Wanna play 20 questions??:)
Zyliah- Okay. What's your full name?
Kyle- Kyle Robin Rodgers.. What's yours??
Zyliah- Cool... Zyliah Suzy Ryder.. Siblings??
Kyle- Two sisters- Lacy and Mary, one brother- Mike. Yours??
Zyliah- Wow!! One dead sister- Katy:( and one brother- Rupert:) When's your birthday??
Kyle- I'm sorry:'( 21st June ...
Zyliah- No ways!!! I have it on 21st June too!!! Awesome:)
Kyle- Wow!! Cool... So... If you don't mind telling me.. Were you actually raped? You don't have to tell me at all if you're not comfortable... If so then what's your favorite color???
Zyliah- Thanks Kyle for giving me an option but just so you know, yes I was raped but I don't wanna talk about it. And my favorite color is black, obviously... So what's your favorite color??
Kyle- Thanks for trusting me Zee. I my favorite color is cream. And sky blue. So well..... How old is your brother?
Zyliah- Zee??? Nice choice BTW. He's 13.
Kyle- Cool... And that's my pet name for you:) Can we meet up in the park tomorrow at 4 with your brother and my sister, Mary. They're the same age so they might click, like us.
Zyliah- Sure. No problem.. Okay I have to go. Meet you at the park tomorrow. Bye:)
Kyle- Of course. Bye:)
________________________________________
Wassup my friends
How are you all on this fine day? I'm good. So this is my third book on wattpad and I'm so damn excited. Please read The Hidden Princess and Pinky Promises by me a.k.a Midnightspirit22
Thanks a lot... Enjoy

BTW Kyle on the side/top or wherever you can see Josh Hutcherson.