Chapter 3

Zyliah and Rupert arrived at the park and went where they had decided to meet, the pond. It was a very clean pond with a lot of fish. Zyliah saw a boy here she with a girl Rupert's age, laughing and playfully shoving each other. She smiled at the siblings. She looked at Rupert and winked at him. A secret message. He smiled wickedly. They both crept towards the siblings and shouted, "BOO!!" The girl fell off the bench and the boy shouted. The girl looked up. She first looked at Zyliah who was clutching her stomach, laughing. Then she looked at the boy, who was on the floor laughing hard.
"You! What the hell are you doing here?" She shouted at Rupert.
"You! Oh please don't tell me we've come to meet them Zee. Ugh she is so ugly, you told me a beautiful girl. I wanna go home." Rupert groaned pointing at the girl.
"How do you know each other?" Kyle asked.
"You forgot. I told you about a boy and his band. Our rivals. Come on, remember? The Stinky Benchers?"
"Excuse me!!??" Rupert exclaimed. He and three of his friends had a band, The Back Benchers. Mary was their rival's, Cheat Death's lead. They hated each other. And also in studies. They always got the same marks, 99 on 100 or 99.5 on 100, or worse full. None could ever outdo the other.
"I remember. Seriously it's a pleasure to meet the guy whose on my sister's mind all day. I'm Kyle. Your sister's best friend."
"Uhhh guys, I'm kinda confused right now. Zyliah said.
"Zee you remember that girl, Mary I told you about. The one in Cheat Everyone band? The one who always for the same as me?" Rupert suggested.
"Oh yeah. It's an honor. I mean this guy here is always like 'Mary this...' 'Mary that..' It's irritating. But seriously she's beautiful. Your eyes are too weak to see that."
"Thank you." Mary said blushing.
"So it's good that we don't need introductions. Kids go play, talk or do whatever you want to, just don't kill each other." Kyle said.
"What the hell?! I'm not going anywhere with this witch. She'll kill me." Rupert complaint about going with Mary.
Zyliah saw a flash of hurt in Mary's eyes. 'That's weird... They're supposed to be enemies.
But she is also human. She has feelings. But could it be?
It could be...' Zyliah's brain had a conversation with itself.
"As if I want to be with you, butthole. He'll drown me in the river." Mary said with her face red.
Hurt flashed in Rupert's eyes.
"Fine. I'm going to walk around. I'll be back here in an hour."
"Fine. I'm going to the swings, be back in an hour."
"O-kay. Be safe both of you. And one hour. If you're not here, we'll go back." Zyliah told them and they went of in different directions.
"Damn kids.. So why don't we sit down and talk. We do have one hour." Kyle asked her just as the kids went out of sight.
"Sure." Was all Zyliah said.
"Oh wait no. I still have to get revenge." Kyle said, slowly walking towards Zyliah.
"Wait Kyle. No. You must understand it was a joke and it wasn't even my plan. I'm sorr- AAHHHHHHHHHH. *giggle* STOP IT.*laughing*NOOOOOOOO!!!! *laughing*."
Kyle had jumped on her and tickled her.
"Tell me I'm the best."
"You're the *giggle* best *laughing*. Zyliah managed to say, but Kyle continued to tickle her. She shrieked and she laughed so hard that both their siblings could here it. It was a small park with a small forest behind it. It was secure of all animals so that anyone could go there.
It was both Rupert's and Mary's favorite place. But the other didn't know. They both entered from different entries. Mary liked Rupert. To the extent where she could even say that she loved him. But she knew that he would never like her. He called her a witch and said that she'd kill him. But how could she even think of it. She loved him. She wanted to cry, that's why she came in the forest. No one could find her there and she had plenty of time.
Rupert was also in love with Mary. But he knew that she liked someone else. The only boy in their group, Kenneth James. They were always together. He wanted to kill that boy but he couldn't. He's been in love with her since year 6. But he couldn't do anything. They were sworn enemies. He wanted to shout. And the only place here in this park was this forest. Not a sound went out of here.
He was finding a place to sit when he heard cries and sobs of someone, Mary. He's heard her cry when they got the same 97 when she wanted to score full. But that was in 6th year. Now she never cried. He followed the sound, walking quietly. When he reached her, it was indeed Mary. His heart felt like it was glass and someone threw it down from a building. Broken. He slowly went closer to her. She was mumbling something.
'Useless..... Never like....... Stupid..... Why.... Love....' This was all he could hear. He went closer to her and sat down in front of her. Her head was bended in her hands so she didn't see him. He slowly, with shaking hands, touched her hands. Her head shot up, surprised.
"What do you want? Going to make fun of me now? That Mary is a crybaby. It's okay. Go on. I don't care." She said sobbing and wiping her tears.
"Why would you say that? I never did anything like that." He defended because there were many rumors about Mary and she, for obvious reasons, thought it was him. It was actually a girl named, Sophia Mark. She was jealous because she claimed that everyone knew that Rupert liked Mary, but not Mary. She, Sophia wanted Rupert to like her. So she spread rumors about Mary.
"Don't lie. I know that it was you. You said that I sleep with everyone. You're the one that said my boyfriend was Kenneth. What is wrong with you? Because of this, no BOY is attracted to either me or him. Yes, Kenneth's gay. Heartless people." She said and started to get up.
"One, oh my god. Two, I never spread any of the rumors, why would I, when I'm in love with you. You're the most down-to-earth girl in our grade. You're so beautiful and so smart. You're not a witch, you're an angle. Send from the heaven. You're so clumsy that it makes you cuuttteee. Oh shoot." He was so happy when he got to know that Kenneth was not her boyfriend and that he was gay. But he messed up. Big time. He told her that he loved her. She's going to hate him more now. He looked at her. She was still in shock. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I should go." He got up but Mary held his hand.
"Are you messing with me? Saying that you love me? Tell me. Are you joking?"
She asked still in shock. Her heart was beating so fast and loud, she was sure that Rupert would hear it.
"No. No, no, no, no, no, no. I would never lie to you about any of this. It's true, I love you so much it hurts. You don't have to like me or say anything because I know that you hate m-" His words were cut short when she smashed her lips to his. He was shocked but then he kissed back. Yeah 13 year olds kissing, no big deal now a days. They didn't kiss for long. But Mary poured all her feelings in the kiss.
"I..um...I love you too. So much." She said breaking the kiss, putting her forehead on his.
They both smiled and Rupert took her hand, intertwining them together.
Mary stood up, but Rupert stayed down on one knee.
"Mary will you be my girlfriend? Please?" He looked at her with big puppy eyes.
"Obviously." He got up and hugged her. They just stood there, in each others arms until, BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP. Rupert's watch signaled one hour. They both looked at each other and ran. It was a good thing that their speed was almost the same. Mary was 0.0001% faster. They went where their siblings were. They were on one bench, holding hands and cuddling. Zyliah was crying and Kyle was on the verge of it. They both went slowly, towards them. Something was very wrong.
And they had to find out.
♔ ♕ ♔ ♕ ♔ ♕ ♔ ♕ ♔ ♕ ♔ ♕ ♔ ♕ ♔ ♕ ♔
Wassup guys,
I hope y'all enjoyed and can you guess what happened. Next chapter, and day telling what happened between Zyliah and Kyle.
Thanks people for reading this and like/vote, comment, encourage.
Have fun.
PS can anyone suggest any actor for-
1) Zyliah
2) Rupert
3) Mary
4) Lacy
PPS. Should I or should I not put a cast for The Eleven? Apart from Kyle obviously.
MidnightSpirit