Chapter 5

The next 6 weeks were spent in making the bucket list. It had almost 30 things. Not one was a hard one. It included things like going skydiving and kissing at a beach in the water as the sun set.
Zyliah, Rupert, Mary and Kyle's parents were doing everything to get all the things done.
"Okay are you ready?" Kyle asked, holding Zyliah's hand tightly. Today the children had decided for the parents to meet. They were also telling them about their relationship. At school, Kyle didn't stop hanging out with The Eleven. They all actually were good people. Kyle told them that it was Susan who spread the rumor and that she was the one who did everything. And what they all did to her was amazing. They humiliated her in front of the whole school, made her apologize to every person she had done anything to, including Zyliah. They apologized to Zyliah and asked her to be part of The Eleven saying that they were cool with it and that the past was just a misunderstanding and that they understood if she didn't want to join. But she did join them, wanting to have friends and to know them truly. They all became good friends, but Zyliah still didn't know what had happened. But they didn't know about Kyle. Kyle was going to tell them about it later on.
But right now, they were about to go inside Zyliah's house to call out her dad and take him to Kyle's place.
Zyliah had told Kyle everything that happened with her in the past but his opinion about her didn't change. It only made their bond stronger. They were what people called 'made for each other'. They were their for each other when needed and helped each other. They were the shoulder for the other one to cry on and their relationship was only a month and a half long.
"Dad! Where are you?" Zyliah shouted as they entered the house.
"Study!" He shouted from across the house.
Zyliah pulled Kyle to the stairs and they reached the study. Nervously, she knocked twice then once. That was her way of knocking. They entered the room.
"Umm Dad?" She looked nervous, for obvious reasons.
"Oh hey Zy, hey 'Just Friend'." Marco said, eyeing their hands, which were held tightly.
"Good morning sir. I am Kyle, Zyliah's boyfriend. I'm sure she has told you about the bucket list and everything that has been going on." Kyle said, confidently.
"Oh yes, she has told me everything and I'm glad about the initiative you guys are taking for your last year." Marco said.
"Dad, I- we were wondering if you wanted to meet Kyle's parents. Please don't say no, everything has been arranged and Suzy and Rob, they really want to meet you. Please Dad." Zyliah said, worried that her father will say no.
"Okay, just let me change. I don't want to meet someone in my pajamas. Tell me the address and I'll be there in no time."
"Okay Dad. We'll be waiting." Zyliah said, while going towards her father's table to write down Kyle's address.
They went down after saying 'see you' and now were on their way to Kyle's house to prepare themselves.
____________________________________
Sup people??
I am sorry from the bottom of my heart that I didn't upload in months but I completely forgot about my books. Also I just entered 9th so, imagine my horrors. Nah, jk. It's just an excuse.
Anyways, how was it?
Random question,
Harry Potter or Percy Jackson?
Personally, it's Harry Potter for me.
Anyways,
Signing out
MidnightSpirit🌌