Daddy's girl muzan x reader

Warning :Daddy kink, dom muzan, bottom reader, Age gap, blow job, orgasm denial, modern au, mention of a lot of word daddy, inappropriate word like bitch, insecure reader,modern au, CEO muzan theme

             -------------------------------

Y/N: your name
G/N :  girl name
E/N : Employee name

             ------------------------------
No one pov:
Y/n was going to cafe after her college. Y/n do not have many friends because of her daddy. Everyone was afraid of him. Not y/n actual dad he was her sugar daddy her boyfriend.

He was just 6 years older than y/n so she called him daddy, he doesn't mind. Today a group of girls invited yn to a cafe. It was best day of y/n life because she thought she will make a group of friends.

On reaching cafe everything was going perfectly but just then the topic changed from devil slayer new episodes to their crushes. Then a girl who seemed to be their group leader said that she has a crush on Muzan kibutsuji CEO of biggest company in Japan. "What he would be like in bed "the girl said fascinating about him. Y/n can't take this. "Shut up bitch he is my boyfriend" y/n yelled. Then something unexpected happened.

The girl slapped y/n across her face. Tears were threatening to fall from her e/c eyes . "I know that you are his bitch. He only use you for his entertainment. My dad is best employee in his company. In the end he will marry me because I am more beautiful than you and I am not a slut like you. I can bet he doesn't even give you time because he is tired of you maybe seeing and fucking a woman behind your back."

Y/n pov:

Indeed everything she said was true. He was not going on dates with me. Whenever I said I want to cuddle or spend time with him, he always said that he was busy. He doesn't even touch me after taking my virginity which happened several months ago .

Was he really tired of me. Am I really ugly. I don't even notice that I was crying. I think I can't take this anymore. I ran out of cafe. I went straight to our shared house. We started living together just few weeks ago.

I saw his car was parked outside. He was already home. But I can't face him right now. So I opened the door with extra keys and run straight to my bedroom. He was working again in his office and by the look of it I guess there was a meeting. I run straight to my room and locked it. I covered myself with blanket and started crying. I think he doesn't notice that I was already home.

Muzan pov:

I saw her running outside my office straight to her room. Why don't she knocked on the door or used bell. Something was not right. Did a bitch again said something to my girl?

I have to do something about these bitches but my first priority was to ask my girl who this bitch was and make up to y/n.

I dismissed the meeting. I went straight to our shared bedroom. When I tried to open it, the door was locked. Then I heard sobbing behind the door. Was y/n crying?

Different girls always said something mean to her but I always told her that they are just jealous. But these things never happened to that extent. Usually y/n would pout. But she never cried. Nobody makes my baby cry. Other wise they will have to face consequences.

" Y/n open the door". I softly said. "Leave me alone. Yyou don't love me anymore. You don't even go on dates with me". I heard her from opposite side of the door.

"Baby open the door. Tell everything to daddy so daddy can solve this". Then I heard faint footsteps behind the door. Sound of click indicated that she had opened the door.