Flamboyant Uzui x reader

In this au uzui has only one wife and it is you😙. I am also going to change my writing style in this story. Tell me which writing style you liked~♥~.

Warning: bottom uzui, dom reader, strap, bondage kink, modern au, male x fem, anniversary theme

Y/N: your name

            -----------------------------
You lived with your husband. He was art teacher at kny academy while you were f/s teacher. You both were married and worked in same academy. Today was your anniversary and you don't know how to make it special.

Your mind was drifted with thoughts what to do to make this day special. Is he going to do something or I have to do. Did he forgot. If he forgot what will I do. If he doesn't ,what am I going to do. Don't think this much. Mitsuri nudges your shoulder and asked you what happened. You exactly told her your situation. "Today is your anniversary and you don't know what to do".

Mitsuri suggested you some plans like "What about you gift him something. He likes jewellery and accessories". And he has a box full of them. So this plan is a failure.

"What about you guys go on a dinner date". But this is too common. You thanked mitsuri and went to teach next class.

Hmm what can I give my my flamboyant husband to make this anniversary flamboyant. Then a flamboyant idea hit you. What about a surprise sex session. This idea seemed flamboyant enough and you are sure your husband will like it.

After school, you went home early to complete your surprise. It wasn't a normal sex session. Today you will be master and you will make your husband forget his name. You bought a collar some ropes and a strap with 10 inches and 4 inches wide dick. Today night is going to  be a long night. When you reached ,home he was already there cooking dinner." I am home "you shouted. He came to you and wrapped his arms around you. He unwrapped his arms around you and kissed you on the nose. "Welcome darling home darling". You started giggling seeing his soft side.

Time skip :-)

After dinner you placed your hand on his thigh. "Now now it's my time to give you our anniversary surprise". You started rubbing his crouch. A grunt escaped his lips. And this made you turned on. He was taller and muscular but you know how to make him get on his knees.

"What surprise?" he said huskily. "We are going have sex" you stated it as matter of fact. You grabbed his hand and lead him to your shared bedroom." Uzui I don't want it to be normal sex. I want to make special for you so you won't forget this day". He was touched with your words." Are you sure you want to make it kinky"." Yes" he agreed.

"Okay today I will be dom and you will be bottom. Your safe word is marshmallow". You explained. Then you tied his hands behind his back.

Practically you tied all of him and made him in position like this 👇

You grabbed a gag and tied it on his mouth. Then you grabbed lube and lubed his prostate. You shoved two fingers in his ass. You started to move your fingers in circular motion. With your other hand you put nipple clamps on his nipples. You knew your husband was a bitch when it comes to sex.  So, you was sure he was enjoying this torture.

You started to move your fingers in and out of his ass rapidly. He started moaning something which was not clear by the gag. By hearing his moans you added three fingers and started scissoring him. When you felt his walls quiver that indicated he was about to cum you pulled your hand out and spanked his ass. A loud moan came from his throat. Then you grabbed a vibrator and shoved it in his ass. You set the vibrator on medium to keep him on the edge. Now he was whining and moaning loudly.

You knew your husband's dirty secret that he loves his ass stuffed with dick. Sometimes you wonder how much a bitch your husband was. But as a good wife it was your duty to fulfill his needs and today you are going to make all of his fantasies come true.

His whimpering snapped you to reality. You saw him panting heavily. You removed the gag from his mouth. "Plz y/n plz". "What please" you asked sternly. "Plleaze y/n I can't take this teasing anymore plz shove something in me". Now he begged like a good boy. Who are you to deny his request when he asked so nicely. You grabbed the strap and put it on. When he saw the size his eyes widened. "How is it going to fit". "Don't worry darling I will make sure that you take every inch of it". You replied him with sweet voice. And you grabbed his ass and pull vibrator out. Then you saw the result of your hard work. His butt hole was wide opened and was filled with lube and pre cum. It was indeed a lovely sight.

You would be lying if you don't enjoy this state of your husband. He was completely at your mercy. And without any thought you shoved dick straight in his hole. You started thursting your hips without giving him time time to adjust and started pumping his dick at same pace. For sometime he seems to lost his voice but after some time he started moaning again. Without giving any thoughts to neighbour he started moaning loudly and saying dirty things shamelessly. And god this was turning you on. You started thursting in his poor hole at inhuman speed. After sometime he came hard on your hand and his chest. You pulled out and he whimpered from emptiness. You put strap down. You also untied his arms and body. "Open your mouth and tounge out". He complied your orders. You sat on his face and started ridding his face. He grabbed your hips and started eating you out.

He slowly circled his tounge around entrance and shoved his tounge in. His nose was massaging your clit in mean time. He started to pump his tounge in and out. His tounge was licking all the right spots. You started moaning loudly and that made him eat you out more savagely. Your legs started quivering and your hips bucked. You squirted on his chest. He opened his mouth and tounge out to catch every single drop of your juices. His lower face and his chest was coated with cum mixed juices. You hoped off his mouth.

After catching your breath, you went to run a bath for both you and your husband. After shower you both went back to bed and you snuggled in his chest. He grabbed the blanket and you both went to sleep exhausted from your earlier activity. It was indeed most flamboyant gift for anniversary.
Bonus:
Every body noticed that Mr uzui was not sitting any where. He also had problem while walking.

What happened to flashy guy gonpachiro? Inosuke asked tanjiro who was also clueless.  On the other hand zinitsu who was silent whole time was watching. Ms y/n and Mr uzui weirdly.

             --------------------------So guys this is a flamboyant lemon from your flamboyant author chan

So guys this is a flamboyant lemon from your flamboyant author chan. Poor Zenitsu will not see you the same. In this lemon I changed my writing style. So, which style was best. This one or the style I used in my previous lemons. That's all for today. I hope you all are fine. Sorry if my English sucks. Bye 👋
Marie Chan ♡

Word count : 1298

(Edited)